Episode 9-Well Sh*t

Evil Morty's P.O.V.

I grin at Rick, him glaring in return. It was "nice" to see him again, really, it was!

He doesn't reply to me. So, I shake my head in disappointment.

"Take them to the jail, have them questioned. Don't forget to raid the base. Leave no stone unturned."

I look around at each of them in turn, my eyes landing on a female standing besides Rick's Morty. Poor girl was most likely roped into this without much say in the matter.

.

..

...

I'll have to fix that.

Spy Morty's P.O.V.

As a Morty answers the door, we hear the sirens. Luckily we were prepared for this and had already cleared out the building. Before the police cars got here, Todd grabbed my arm and dragged me to a tunnel entrance.

I climbed into the tunnel, though I of course hesitated. I wanted to face that evil bastard of a Morty, but my wound was still healing. I couldn't do anything but run in my current condition.

After a lot of walking, I was finally heading put of Mortyville and towards our underground base. We had finished it recently, which is why we attacked the presidential building when we did.

Before I left, I couldn't help but notice a girl that I haven't seen before. She shouldn't be in this mess. I will have to get her to her home and out of harms way, and soon.

(Is... Is that CONFLICT I smell?!?! Le gasp! This story is actually going somewhere??? Unbelievable!)

Rick's P.O.V.

Here we are. Locked up in a moldy cell, my hands handcuffed together while the others can use their hands. I'm not jealous of that or anything. I could get out of them anytime I wanted.

"S-So, Rick. What's the p-plan?" Morty asked, looking to me.

"I'll t-tell you as soon as I-I-I think of one," I mutter back in response.

"Oh no, awe geez. I-I-I-I-If Rick can't th-think of a way out w-we're as good a-a-as dead!"

"Now come on! Surely if we put our heads together, we can think of something!" DC said, trying to break the tension.

"SHUT UP, FISH FOR BRAINS! FUFUFUFU!" Shouted a gruff but female voice from outside our cell.

"was that a pun? I'm actually proud. plus, 'act like we belong' you said. like that laugh is natural, bass." Said a lazy and deep tone in return to the lady.

Really? Another crossover? (Shut up, Rick. Let me write my book with as much chaos as I want!) Yeah, whatever.

"WHATEVER! LOOK SHARP! SOMEONE IS COMING!!!"

"yeah, okay. will do."

They suddenly got quiet as two Ricks walked by.

"I heard that th-the president took a l-liking to that girl," I heard one of them say.

"H-Hey, we're supposed to b-be working. N-Not gossiping," the other replied.

"Well, it's true!"

"So what? Th-The little guys l-love life doesn't m-matter."

"Well y-yeah, but what e-else is interesting?"

"W-Well, President M-Morty is planning to-" before I could hear the rest of what he was going to say, they walked through two large doors and were gone.

"alright, coast is clear," mumbled the deep voice.

I heard a grunt before the cell door was hoisted open.

"BETTER HURRY! WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME HERE LEFT!"

We rushed out and into the hallway, a blue mist soon surrounding my handcuffs and causing them to fall off. The moment the handcuffs hit the floor, sirens go off.

"ready to fight?" Asked a rather short guy in a full set of amor.

"YOU KNOW IT!" Said an extremely tall girl, with her own full set of armor.

At that moment, Ricks and Mortys burst in through both directions. They had us surrounded.

I look back and forth and mutter to myself, "Well sh*t."

***

Reader-chan looks at Author-chan wide eyed. 

"You're kidding, right?"

Aithor-chan held back a bit of laughter.

"Nope!"

Reader-chan shakes their head.

"I hope you know what you're doing..."

Athor-chan grins.

"Of course I do!... Mostly!"

"You don't even know?"

"Just wait and see. The results are to DIE for!" 

Author-chan starts pushing Reader-chan out.

"W-Wait! Was that foreshadowing??? Are you planning to kill off a character?!"

Author-chan pushes her out a door, grinning widely.

"All in good time, min venn!"

"Wai-"

Author-chan shuts the door in Reader-chan's face.

"All in good time..."