Chapter 6

A/N This is quite a short chapter where not much happens so I might publish the ext chapter soon 

"This coffee is really good." Bucky said as Steve wiped the frothy milk moustache off his top lip. "You make me laugh Buck." Steve chuckled. Suddenly the quiet radio in the background turned up loud to reveal a series of dots and dashes. Morse code.

Steve listened intently, before standing up and grabbing Bucky's arm. Bucky had already understood the Morse code, so he knew they had to go; but he still looked slightly sorrowful as they rushed out of the door and into the busy streets of Brooklyn.

"Taxi!" Steve shouted as a yellow cab slowed in front of them. "JFK airport please?" Steve asked the driver "Hop in." The driver replied. Bucky griped Steve and he opened the door to the Taxi. "Steve, I..." His eyes filled with fear

"It's ok, Buck. He'll just take us to the airport, its ok." Steve smiled a warm, loving smile. Bucky had always been so nervous about small spaces, he always needed to have an escape route, just in case. "Come on." Steve pulled Bucky into the cab feeling just as worried as he did.

The driver turned round in his seat and looked deep into Steve's strikingly blue eyes. "Do I know you? You look familiar." He asked, noticing Bucky's metal arm peeking out from under the sleeve of his sweater. Bucky pulled the sleeve down over his slightly exposed arm. He grabbed Steve's arm, looking for comfort, looking up into Steve's eyes, panicking.

"No, I think you've got the wrong person, it's only our third time here in Brooklyn." Steve replied to the driver with a slightly worried smile "Ok. JFK airport, right?" The driver said as he turned back round. Bucky relaxed again as the cab slowly moved forward into the steady stream of cars.