Chapter 15.

🌸 Riya 🌸

Here we go another heated argument with this crack headed. I wonder if we could ever be able to talk just like normal people do.

I was thinking about this in my head. When i saw a strange thing happened. When he said...

"Umm..., i apologise for my behaviour in morning. Please forgive me. I was tensed with this new responsibility. I hope you understand what i mean", he sincerely apologise.

My eyes widened in shock. They can fell any time from eyes their socket.

"Whoa! Did he hit his head? Maybe he is suffering from split personality disorder or maybe he isn't Edgar. He's is doppelganger"

Huh.... Riya......

Then i immediately changed my expression into normal.

But i saw guilt in his eyes. He's really apologising.

"Oh! Don't be a cold-hearted and forgive him", my heart yelled.

Okay... okay... now maybe we could be friend's.

"I forgive you",i said and smiled at him.

"Ahh! I did it"

"Please, i am not sure, but can i take you for dinner tonight. If you agree then i will thought you have accepted my apologie", he requested.

"Whoa! I wasn't expecting that"

I was about to politely decline his offer. But got distracted by my phone call.

I picked my phone and disconnected. It was Rohan. And i have a dinner date with so i can't accept Edgar's offer.

"I would love to come. But i have plans for tonight. Maybe we can go tommorow", i told Edgar.

"Okay Riya", he agreed.

"Good bye", i said Edgar.

"Good bye Riya", he wished me back too and i left.

-----------

"Good evening lovely lady. Today you are looking like an angel fallen on earth", Rohan greeted me and bowed in front of me.

I giggled at his cute gesture.

"Aww.... he is so cute"

I am just hoping right now that he understand my reason and allow me sometime maybe 3-4 years before our wedding.

😅😅

Rohan opened passanger car door for me and we drove for our dinner.

Few minutes later....

Rohan brought me to a newly opened fancy hotel. Which i actually a really nice place and on the 23th floor. From here we can whole beautiful view of Marine drive.

"I wish it could be a romantic date"

"This is really cool place Rohan. Not cool i mean amazing", i look around my surroundings one more time.

Glass floor, amazing marine drive view, chandelier with candles, a perfect candle night date, yummy food and my crush....

Isn't it dreamy...

I know this is the thing every girl wish for. But not me, i am exceptional....

Hehehe...

"Rohan, i want to talk to you about our wedding", i started.

"Really", he was amused.

"Well, i also want to talk with you", he said.

"Okay, then you first", i said, i am a kinda scared to shutters his expectations down actually.

"No you first", he said and put his hand on his chin.

"He's nervous too"

"Okay, i am first. Rohan you know i really like you. Not in love way, you are actually a really good friend of mine.But i can't marry you right cause i am more focused on career right now, and being married right now, i don't think so i will be able to cope with career and manage a good wedding life. I need some time. I want to settle first and work for my passion, be the win of the title of Enterpernure of the year. And inspire so many young girls and also carry my mission for safety of stray animals", i explained everything to him in one breath.

He was shocked.

"How you did that", he asked.

"What", i asked him.

"How you spoke all this in one breath", he said and chuckled.

"Rohan, it is no time for jokes", i am annoyed right now.

"Chill chill. I also didn't want to get married with you", Rohan said.

After hearing his word's. Mentally i was dancing and on outer i was....

"Aeehehehe.....", i cried.

"What happen Riya", Rohan said he was worried for me.

On this i cried harder.

"AEEHEHEHEHE.....", i cried louder. Even the people sitting around snapped their heads at us.

"Riya what happen? Why are you crying?", Rohan said.

"Shhhh...!! Please don't cry. Look i am sorry if that hurt you", Rohan said passes tissue paper to me. I wiped my face.

"Who is she?", i asked. I felt bad, after all he's my crush. It felt really bad that he didn't felt the same way for me like i do.

"Actually, i met her in my college. She was the most beautiful thing i have ever saw", he blused. I can see his dimples.

"After completing our graduation. We started dating each other. She is now lecturer in same college. But dad don't want us to get married", he said with sad expression.

"Why didn't you told me earlier about this?", i asked him.

"I simply want to tell all this personally to you. Dad don't want us to get married because she's is muslim and from Pakistan......", i cut him mid.

"What? I never thought that uncle has low thinking. He just don't want to get you married with her because she's muslim", i said. I can't believe uncle can do this to his own son.

"No Riya this isn't the reason", Rohan explained.

"Then what is the reason?", i asked.

"Actually, his father and brother are involved in Mafia", he said.

******
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Author's Note :-

Please my silent reader, do vote and comment. It's so hurtful to see that you read story and but don't vote.

Please make your presence register by voting and commenting. Your views matter.
-

-------------------------------------------------

Ques:-
How far the story is going on? Tell me in the comment section.
-

-------------------------------------------------