Chapter 24.

🔫 Edgar 🔫

"Where is the girl?", i asked Ivan.

"She's still unconscious", Ivan answered.

"Inform me when she is conscious", i ordered Ivan.

"Are you kept our men's at Riya's  place?", i again asked.

"Yes, our spy is all over their. Don't you worry. Jimmy is handling everything. They won't be able to escape", Ivan assured me.

"That's not enough. Put of more spy. I want information of each and every second. Even how many times his dad went to bathroom. Did you get that", i am completely in the mood of destruction. If he isn't Riya's father. I would killed him long time ago. I need to release this frustration. I need to kill someone.

"Ivan what about Yusuf?", that brat run away like a coward and i am having a strong feeling that he's not gonna stay quiet. He will definitely come for revenge which is only and only harmful for me.

"We have found someone who can give us details about him?", Ivan told me.

"Good, i want some blood on my shirt today"

"Where is he?", i asked.

"Tied in basement.", i got up from my seat and walked to basement.

******

"Speak bitch, speak. Where is he?", i asked to man tied in chair sitting in front of me. I beat the crap out of him. Still this bitch is mute.

"Do whatever you want. I won't speak anything", that man said.

"Do you have a dead wish", i asked him.

He starts laughing.

"You are nothing but a young warm blood. You still didn't understand what their plan is", after saying that he started laughing hysercially.

He crossed his limit. I started continuously throwing punches at him.

I grabbed fistful of his hair and made him to look at me.

"Kill me. But remember my words. The thing you want the most right now. He has his eyes on it. Even before than you", after saying that he started laughing hysterically.

I don't bear crap. He's useless for me. So, what happen with a useless thing. We dump them. So, i straightly filled his head with my bullets.

But his words kept ringing in my head.

The thing you want the most right now. He has his eyes on it. Even before than you.

This is a riddle. A riddle. I have to find the answers of them.

🌸 Riya 🌸

I continuously stared at the business card of Mr. Tomassi. I know this is a foolish step to do. But i have to. Just for my selfishness, i dangered everyone's life. I can't do that. This time i will make everything right. No more fear, no more terror.

*Mobile dailing*

"Mr. Tomassi, Riya Malhotra this side"

Unknown POV.

"That Russian Mafia is the one behind all this mess. He first killed *** and now he's planning to take **** away from me. I won't let that happen", a unknown man behind the mask said and slapped his hand over mahagony desk.

"Calm down kiddo. He will never be able to win this time", an elderly man said.

"We need to do something dada, otherwise he'll take over everything", the man behind the mask said.

"Even his lap dogs are searching for me", mask man said.

But their talking is interrupted by someone's voice.

"Boss, you need to here this", he said and played a voice recorder in front of two mans.

"Yes, yes. In two days. Please get my work visa ready and send a cab for me at mid night", a female voice came from the recorder.

"Sure, you will get everything whatever you want. You just have to sat in the cab. The further responsibility is ours. You don't have to worry", a man from the other side said.

"Yes, Mr. ****** i am counting on you", that female spoke again.

"Ofcourse you can count on me. Okay then, see you here. Goodbye", man said.

*beep beep beep*

"She's stupid. Do you think that he will let her go so easily", masked man said.

Elderly man smriked wickedly.

"This is a great chance for us to create a distraction", that elderly man said.

"What do you mean dada?", masked asked with confused expression.

Elderly man explain that masked man something.

"Did you get it. What i want to say?", Elderly man asked to masked man.

"You mean we have to help her in escape", masked man said.

"You understand that correctly",  Elderly man said patting masked man shoulder.

"But what will be our further steps", Masked man asked.

"Patience kiddo patience. Just do as what i say and soon both the world will be in your hands", Elderly man said.

Masked man hung his head in agreement. He bid his good bye to elderly man and left.

****
Don't forget to vote and comment.