Chapter 18.

🔫 Edgar 🔫

Today, we have meeting with Italians. And most probably Riya's last day in office. She is working really hard on this project to get her company back. I didn't done anything to stop her, i want to be in her good list. So, i supported her. So will not think that i am dick.

Riya is ready for today presentation and i wished her good luck on which she blushed a little.

She looks cute. I can't believe a simple girl got me on my knees. I have seen so many beautiful and sexy ladies in my life. Mostly daughter's of billionaires, super models and movie actresses. But no one has ever draw my attention like this.

She is so different from other. Not like other girls who wants to get a rich husband and live a queens life style, but the one who want to carry on and follow her passion to make a change.

That's why it is so difficult for me to control her. I can't apply force on her, just like other mafia's do to their wives. I knew if i try something so stupid, then she will hate me for her whole life. She will be in arms but i can never have her heart. It's the only reason, i want her to love me, just the way i do.

Riya completed her presentation and Italian and other senior executives gave her standing ovation for her hard work. Even i was amused. With so much less time, she is able to complete the project with utmost perfection.

Now, it's time i should return her company papers. But not before taking her today on a dinner date. With that i headed to her cubicle.

******

"Riya", i called her name. She was packing her things. She snapped her head in my direction.

I was watching her from their leaning my one shoulder on the wall with crossed leg, and her companies papers in my hand.

She looked in my eyes. I looked into her eyes. Her eyes wandering all over me. From my eyes, face and than on my chest. I guess she noticed my charm after so many days. I smirk, and she noticed it and looked away.

"Aww.... my buttercup is feeling shy!!"

She blinked my eyes few times, back behaving normal.

"Yes....", before she could say any further.

"I noticed how you were watching me", i smirk playfully.

Adrenaline rushed to her face. Making her look or more sexier.

"You look cute when you blush", i moved closer to me.

Straightly looking into her eyes.

She looked away. But i grabbed her chin and to make her look into mine eyes.

She grasped at my action. In return to it. She moved further. I always hate that part. She always tries to push me away. I don't know the reason.

But i also didn't tried to come or more closer to her. So, i handed her companies papers.

"Here, you won it Riya, and now this belongs to you", i said.

She gladly took my papers from me.

And intently stared at them. And i stared at my buttercup.

"I have an offer for her, i want to her to stay. Not to leave. And be mine"

"Umm.... Riya", i said so i can gain her attention.

"Please don't leave my company", i said.

"I really don't want you to go"

"I mean i know you have your own company. You have responsibility towards it. But i want you to work me. You can have anything whatever you want. Board has decided to make you board member of our company.....", she cut me mid without even listening.

"Edgar, you know what my answer is going to be. Don't say such thing which is not going to happen. I am happy with my life. I maybe would able to earn that much what you are going to pay me, if i continued to work in my small firm, but money means nothing to me. What matters that i am following my passion. A satisfaction which i will never gain if i work for you. So, drop it now", she said. I knew she won't accept that after all. All this time she is here for her company. Not for me. That's the sad part.

"Okay Riya. As your wish. But please can we go for dinner tonight", i requested.

She thought for while.

"Please say yes"

"Okay", she replied.

"Yes.... she agreed. Think Edgar think something, so that you can get or more closer to Riya"

"Great pack your things. I am waiting here", i said.

She started packing her things but they are so much. She can't pick them up all by herself. I understood that and offered her help. I helped her with her hand bag and laptop bag. And she carried all file. We both get into elevator and reached at ground floor. We stepped out of elevator. And every staff members eyes were on us.

"Stupid bitch, i don't pay them for this"

Eventually they all started gossiping about Riya and me. Riya seems to uncomfortable with that. But i don't care all of this.

Infact Riya will be soon mine. Very soon they are gonna lose their jobs, if they continue doing that.

****
Don't forget to vote and comment.