Chapter 26.

🌸 Riya 🌸

Day 1 - morning time

Wedding preparation is on peek. And being a bride i am not allowed to go out nor Rohan is allowed to see me.

Mom and aunty both started my haldi ceremony. Friend and relatives everyone is present here. Mom make me were a yellow saree. It's all ladies program.

Aunties and cousins everyone where making jokes about my and Rohan wedded life, our kids. Whether they are going to be smart and intelligent like me or handsome and heartbreaker like Rohan. Rohan also sat beside me, but their is a parda in mid of us. Stopping us to each other, as it is said seeing your partner before wedding brings bad luck.

Mom took a small amout of haldi lap in her hand and spread it over my cheeks, bare hands, belly and feet. She kissed my forehead and wiped her tears. She's really getting emotional, that her lovely daughter is going to get married soon and leave her. After that she went to Rohan and did the same. Smiling faces and giggles are every where. But i know that it won't last long.

I am just thinking what Edgar is upto now.

"Riya are you there?", Rohan asked. He asked me from other side of parda. I gaze around my surrononding, mom and other relatives has gone.

"Riya, where are you spacing out? I am talking to you are you okay?", he asked.

"I am okay Rohan. Don't worry about me", i replied. Really i am not in a mood of speaking something.

"I know Riya you ain't. You can't lie to me. I know you from kindergarten. Don't worry everything will be fine", he assured me.

"Rohan, you trust me naa? If i make a decision, will you still believe me?", i asked.

"Riya, i know you and i always have faith in you. Whatever you are doing don't get afraid. I will be always there for you", Rohan encouraged me.

A small curve spread over my lips. Myrah is such a lucky girl to have Rohan. He's so understanding.

"Why can't you be like him?"

Shut up Riya. Don't think about him. He's dangerous. You need to stay away for him. And i will.

"If that parda isn't in mid of us. I would have engulf you in bear hug", i chuckled.

"Tsk tsk... my bad. But what about a virtual hug", he jokes.

"Yes, a virtual bear bone crushing hug to you", i chuckled along with me Rohan also.

Day 2 - evening time.

"Riya Malhotra, how dare you?", a really really angry voice echoed in my house.

A small petite girl entered with determination in her eyes.

"Nisha....", i spoke.

"How dare you Riya? You are getting married and i am the last one to know about it. Thanks to uncle and aunty who informed me one day before your wedding other wise i would not have any chance to tease you. Who is the groom?", she just entered and started babbling things.

"Calm down. One question at one time...", i tried to calm her down.

"Don't tell me to calm down. You broke your promise. You said if we'll get married we'll go sleepovers for atleast one month. I should be the one who is planning all about decor, your make-up and bridal dresses", she huffed. I swear she can be so irratating sometimes. But i can't kill.her cause she's my one and also bestfriend after Rohan.

"Are meri maa chup ho jayo thodi der ke liye", i said to calm her down. ( oh! My mom please be quiet for a while)

And i dragged her along with me into my room.

"What Rohan?", she is beyond shocked.

"Omg! Finally Riya. Ahh! So lucky you are. You are getting married with your one and only childhood crush huh...huh...", she spoke teasingly.

"Nisha, i want your help", i asked her. Cause she's my only hope to set me free from this situation.

*****

Author's Note: -

Hmm.... so Riya is cooking something in her little mind.
Can you guess what it is? Tell me in comment section what you guys thought.

Until next time
Ciao

****
Don't forget to vote and comment.