23; his favourite thing about you [not physically]

Sodapop;
He loves your carefree attitude.

Soda loves your carefree look on life. Similar to himself, not much gets you down and and you're always up for a little bit of dangerous fun! Its the main thing that attracted Sodapop to yourself, you both hate being tied down to rules and enjoy running wild & being free.

Ponyboy;
He loves how you're always interested in what he says.

Everybody knows that Ponyboy's 'different,' he isn't into cars and fights like every other greaser and hood. So it means a lot to him when he talks and actually knows you're interested. You love it because you think he looks adorable when he's babbling on about what he likes.

Darry;
He loves your stubbornness.

Darry loves your stubborn attitude. He loves when its 'your way or the highway.' He thinks its sexy and cute, and similar to him aswell because you can come off as strict too. That doesn't mean you aren't fun, you're also very caring and humorous.

Steve;
He loves the motherly figure that you hold.

Steve loves when you take care of him, he loves the motherly figure that you possess and in all seriousness – Steve's just a big baby. He loves it when you cook for him, or clean him up after a rumble. Its cute and a soft side that you normally don't see around the gang.

Johnny;
He loves your sense of humor.

Johnny loves your sense of humor, he thinks you're hilarious and you make his days a whole lot better. Its what attracted him to you, that you were always up for a good joke and nothing ever offended you.

Two-Bit;
He loves your cheerfulness.

Two-Bit loves your cheerful attitude, he loves that you're very happy-go-lucky and you never look at the negative side of things. He appreciates it when you lift him up after he's been in a bad mood, or when he's gotten into an argument with some soc.

Dallas;
He loves when you stand up for yourself.

Dallas loves when you aren't weak and you stand up for yourself. When some greasers hitting on you, he adores that you aren't afraid to tell them to back off. Dally thinks you're strong and powerful, and he loves your confidence.