17; first gift he buys you [modern-ish?]

Darry;
His first gift for you was a promise ring!

You had been dating for almost a month and everything had been going great! He wanted to show you how much he appreciated having you around, so he worked his butt off to buy you a small promise ring.

Ponyboy;
Your first gift was flowers.

Pony wasn't exactly sure what to get for you, he asked Soda who just simply told him flowers – poor Pony had no money to buy you nice flowers, so instead he picked some nice ones he found in a field near his home. You never even knew the difference, right?

Steve;
His first gift for you was a pair of shoes.

You wouldn't shut up about them, all you talked about was how cool they were and how good they'll look on you. Thankfully, Steve never forgot which pair of shoes you wanted. One day he randomly asked your size, and the next day they were in your hands, fresh out the box.

Sodapop;
He brought you perfume.

Sodapop seriously wanted to get you something perfect, he even invested in asking Evie, Steve's girlfriend, to help him. She brought the perfume and inreturn he paid her, it didn't matter because the thought that went into it meant the most to you.

Two-Bit;
His first gift wasn't really a gift, but he took you out for dinner.

Two-Bit surprised you one night by taking you out for dinner. It was out of town, where greasers and socs weren't around. You shared dinner and dessert, and then he took you for a drive in his Thunderbird. It was super romantic and a night you won't ever forget.

Dallas;
He 'brought' you nice earrings.

Oh where, oh where could Dallas possibily have gotten you earrings? Guess. He stole them. Not the most romantic or thrilling idea, but you took them when he offered. That instantly put a cocky smile on his face, while you awkwardly examined the earrings wear & tear.

Johnny;
He got you a dress.

Similar to Soda, he wasn't exactly sure what he was looking for – so instead he let you come with him and pick out something you liked. You chose a nice but cheap sundress, you offered to buy it yourself but he insisted. Ever since then, it's been his favourite thing to see you in.