15; the type of girl they're into [not physically]

*In no way am I saying you cannot love/picture yourself with the boys because of this preference. I'm sure they'd love every single one of you despite what this post says. All my work is fiction, I've just chosen traits that I believed the boys may have liked, I'm not confirming that its true. If this post has offended anyone PM me so I can take it down ❣️

Darry;
He likes strong, independent women. Someone who can take care of herself and also plays as a motherly figure, Darry would be all googly eyes for. She isn't afraid to stand up for herself and voice her opinion, and she probably enjoys drinking wine and listening to old classics.

Sodapop;
Sodapop likes a girl with a wild side, but she needs to be able to tell him when its enough. She's funny, bubbly and all around smart. He's attracted to her because she's confident and doesn't let other girls get between her and what she wants.

Steve;
Steve likes edgy but clean girls. He isn't a big fan of tattoos or piercings on women but he'll accept a few. His ideal girl is cocky, fun to be around and can have a slight attitude. She enjoys blaring the radio loudly in the car and dancing wildly when shes in private.

Johnny;
Johnny's ideal chick is someone whos caring, bubbly and just a touch funny! Someone whos the polar opposite of him, he needs. He's attracted to her because she puts everyone in a good mood and brings his energy up. He loves the thrill of life that she carries with her!

Two-Bit;
He likes girls that are down to earth and have a good sense of humor. Two-Bit isn't one for loud girls, so someone who has a relaxed vibe and can crack a good joke is perfect for him. He likes her mostly because she's loyal and stays true to him.

Ponyboy;
Ponyboy likes a girl thats down to earth aswell, a great listener and someone whos sweet. He'll enjoy being with her because she's very patient with him and can lift his mood with the click of her fingers. The two will probably spend most of their time drawing together, taking long walks in the park or she'll listen to him read his books aloud.

Dallas;
Let's be real. Dallas is attracted to girls that hold feisty attitudes, they're brash and bold with their words and Dally loves that. He enjoys being around a girl who knows how to handle her alcohol, almost as if she's one of the guys. She'll stay loyal to Dally, swearing and going off at any dude who tries to pick her up!