16; his secret talent

Darry;
He's really athletic and can do a bunch of flips and tricks. The gang knew but they never knew the amount of skill that he actually held, that was until he started doing them whenever you were around. Showing off and trying to impress you.

Sodapop;
He can actually drag race! No one ever knew about it except for Steve. Heck, Darry would for sure kill Soda if he knew half the things he got up to. That didn't matter though, you were pretty stunned to find out that Soda could do so.

Steve;
He's secretly a good cook, and he enjoyed it too. Steve loved frying and sizzling up a mess in the kitchen, it was the one secret talent nobody but his family knew about. You were shocked to realize that he was so good at cooking when he made you food once.

Dallas;
Dallas is actually great at football – Ponyboy asks him all the time why he doesn't play more often. Dallas played football when he went to school, before his life got worse. You were a bit disappointed when you found out that he dropped that to become a 'criminal.'

Johnny;
He can play a song or two on the guitar. He isn't the best player out there, and he doesn't have much experience but Johnny Cakes is a fast learner. You think its adorable when you watch him play, his hands will slightly shake from shyness and he'll have a focused look plastered on his face.

Ponyboy;
He has really good memory! It's not a surprise considering Ponyboy has always been an avid listener. He'll remember your favourite colour, what flowers you like, your favourite pair of shoes, anything. It's great because that way you know Pony cares, and he won't forget important things like anniversaries!

Two-Bit;
He's lowkey a good drawer. Two-Bit hasn't told any of the gang this, not even Ponyboy who draws himself. He enjoys drawing cartoon characters as he's not that good at realism. You think its cute, watching how quiet and focused he gets when drawing – you also encourage him to keep pursuing it as it could become a future career.