10; what he secretly loves that you do

Darry;
Darry loves when you help him out around the house, living with two other messy boys can be a handful and he appreciates it when you offer to help do the dishes or sweep!

Ponyboy;
He loves when you take care of him after a rumble. Ponyboy isn't the strongest kid but he can give a good fight, but on the nights where he's badly hurt, he secretly loves it when you clean him up and give him kisses to make him feel better.

Johnny;
Johnny loves when you smother him in kisses, it makes him feel loved and wanted. Having a bad home life he isn't exactly sure how affection works, so you go the extra mile to make sure he knows how much you love him. That includes endless kisses and lots of hugs.

Dallas;
He lowkey loves when you give him attitude. Dally loves a challenge and finds it extremely attractive when you're stubborn or just giving plain attitude. He loves it and you love the punishment that comes after ;)

Sodapop;
Soda secretly loves when you cuddle him and treat him like the big baby he is. Whether its a rainy day spent inside or he's upset with his brothers, nothing feels better to him than cuddling into you.

Two-Bit;
He loves when you force him to dance with you, he acts like he isn't into dancing but when you guys get on the dancefloor he probably is more into it than you are!

Steve;
Steve actually loves when you do his hair for him, he just thinks you're so damn good at it. He likes watching in the mirror as you comb his hair carefully back with grease and he thinks the focused look on your face is too cute.