Chapter 3

Randy garret

Okay so obviously what I told her was a lie. At least I'm choosing to believe its a lie. Anyway my whole life was involved with this feud. Both my brothers are in it and my little sister is going to be in it. Why would I be sick of it now? I don't even know why I was talking to her in the first place. Am I stupid? I could be hated for life if I'm seen with her again. She's a soccer player, an enemy. I don't know her but i hate her. It's simple as that. It's just how the feud works. God plus her locker is right next to mine. Greeeeaaat. I'm just going to have to mess with her. She'll hate me even more. If she does hate me? Does she hate me? How would I know it's not like were friends. I don't even know her name.

Nyla? No.

Natasha? No.

Damnit I know it's starts with a N.

Nay.... NAOMI that's it.

Naomi mason is her name. Mason... Hmm that sounds familiar like I heard of that name before.

I walked by the schools trophy case were all the so call legends are recognized. I scan it and see a name.

Jake mason.

The best quarterback this school has ever had. He was a legend. Most recent football player to be added here. His dad was also a legend. Greatest kicker we ever had. Kennedy wasn't known for a lot of good things. Jake graduate 6 years ago. He is known to have a sister.. Hold up. I stare harder at his achievements then I think.

Mason.. Naomi mason... Jake has a sister... Jake mason.

Holy shit.

How did I not know that? I was walking faster in the hallways. Still shocked.

Naomi mason is jake mason sister. What? I couldn't believe. I stop to take a breather. Why am I so bothered by this? Hold up. Her whole family is known to be all football players and cheerleaders. Let's just say her whole family are legends at This school. Most of them at least. Jake was the best out of all them. Well except his father of course. So how come she is a soccer player? Her whole family should hate soccer. They were all involved in the feud. How can this be? I'm so confused. I know that I can't mention this to anybody. No probably knows anyway and I can't tell her I found out. She probably wanted to keep this a secret just because she is a soccer player. God this is mine blowing. I need to know more about this though.

Here comes my girlfriend a real snobby bitch also the head cheerleader. Crystal Rees.

"Hey babe"she kisses me "what's wrong you look tense?"

"I'm fine, it's not like you care" I bite at her

"Rawr randy trying to be supportive here"

"Yeah okay. I believe it when I see it."

"Okay then we'll I was going to ask you if you were going to Craig's annual Friday night banger."

"Never miss a Friday. Why?" I ask her

"Just curious" she winks at me and walks away.

What was this bitch up to know. I don't know but it has to be something. I walk to my car and got right in.

Today was already to much for me.