Chapter 12

Naomi mason

A few days have past and it's finally Friday. This week felt so long. Amber got my mind of things and it was nice of her to let me stay at her house for the week. I haven't talk to my father since I left Monday. It's weird that I'm worried about him. He has a health condition and he Is all by himself. My brother is still at his girlfriends house and I was still at ambers. Jake said he hasn't check up in him but he had called him and he said he was fine. I try not to worry about. I've haven't seen randy in a while. I'm mean I have talk to him Over the phone and I see him at school, but we haven't hang out all week. He told me he was going to Craig's banger tonight and I was going because Amber was making me again. A party will help me get my mind off things. I think it will be good for me. To get drunk and hang out with Amber. If she doesn't run off with Craig. I told Amber about randy and I. She wasn't mad at all and I thought she would be. She said its good for me just she warned me to be careful. I told her I would be fine and that she has nothing to worry about.

Right now in present time me and Amber were on our way to school. She parked her car and turned and faced me.

"Okay I have to meet Craig so I can't walk with you to your locker but I'll see you later okay? You'll be fine right?" she ask

I looked at her with a smirk "yes Amber I'll be fine now go." I pushed her off.

She got out off the car and so did I. We walked separate ways. As I approach my locker I saw randy at his. He was alone. I took a deep breathe and walked over. I keep forgetting his locker is right next to mine. I approach my locker not trying to look at him. I could feel him staring at me. I know he wants to speak to me. I want to speak to him too but we can't talk to each other. It's like forbidden. I want to kiss him in front of everyone. Show everyone he is mine, but the thing is ... he isn't mine. He just a friend. I wish he was mine though. I finally had the courage to look at him and he gave me a smile. I smiled back at him. All we were doing was staring into each other's eyes for a long time. I broke my smile but he kept smiling, which was making me blush. I don't even remember what books I need because I'm jut to distracted by him. Until the moment is broken when Paige runs over out if breath. Why was she running?

"Naomi!" She said out of breath

"What is it and why are you running." I ask her raising my eyebrow

"Something happened nothing bad it's good really good. You need to come now." Still she is out of breath

"Not until you tell me what is going on." I yanked her back

"We are getting our season back."

At those words my eyes open and I shut my locker and started walking. Then I started running. If we are really getting our season back I will cry. We went on the soccer field and I saw it. There was brand new nets, new soccer balls, cones and pinnies. We have all our equipment back. I smile like an idiot. The boys were jumping up and down. So were the girls. This was amazing.

They coaches approach us and we all became silent.

Our coach spoke "both the boys and girls soccer seasons are back on. I don't know who the hell did it but they really helped us."

We all screamed with excitement and happiness. This has to be the happiest day of my life. I can't believe it. Soccer season is back bitches! Fuck those football players and cheerleaders.

"So you don't know who did it?" I finally ask

"Nope they are anonymous." My coach said "now that's said girls we need to start practice ASAP. We lost some time so practices are going to be longer. Practice at 3:30-6:30"