Chapter 8

Randy garret

"Hurry up Lauren she'll be home soon!" I yelled at my older sister

"Shut up randy! Your not the one carrying all the bags!" Lauren hissed "when you ask me to help you pick out clothes for a friend I didn't think you meant this much clothes!"

"Yeah well if you see what she wears you would by her a lot of clothes too." I looked under the Mat & found the key. I open the door and I stepped in side. Her house looked pretty ordinary. This is my first time actually being in her house. Last time I was here I just sat outside her house.

"Do you know which one is her room?" Lauren ask

"I have no idea, this is actually my first time being in her house."

"Randy!" she slapped me in the back if my head.

"Ow what Lauren." I rubbed the back of my head

"You said you been here before."

"Yeah I just sat outside her house. Never been inside."

"My god randy then how are we going to find out which room is hers?"

"We just search until we find which room will most likely be hers" I gave her a little smile

"Fine lets go."

"Who made you boss?"

"The one who is carrying ally's these bags now let's go!"

I put my hands up in defeat as we headed up stairs. Eventually we found her room. It didn't take us long. It was the first room. Her room was really big tho. Her room was pink with a queen size bed and a walk in closet. She also had her own bathroom. Wait? She has a balcony too? For a not rich person like me she has a lot. Her room looked cute just like her.

I smiled "alright let's go." I motion my sister towards the closet. We removed all her clothes and I think my sister almost threw up.

"You okay Lauren?" I laughed

"Yeah it's just you were right, she has bad taste. I wouldn't be caught dead in that."

I continue to laugh as I started hanging up the news clothes we got Naomi.

"Wait?" Lauren paused and so did I "did you hear that?"

"Hear what?? I ask her

"It sound like a car. Like Naomi just got home."

I listen carefully and she was right. "Damnit hurry women!" We only had a little bit left but we were still rushing. We wanted to finish before Naomi got home. I heard the door open as I started to panic a little bit more.

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Hurry Lauren!" I whispered

"I'm done I'm done!" She whispered back.

Lauren stood right next to me as Naomi walked in. She was sweaty and looked beat up.

"Soccer practice was rough today" I smiled at her

She gave me a sarcastic smile and looked at Lauren.

"Oh this is Lauren, she is my sister she help me out with your clothes and all that." I acknowledge

"Hi is nice to meet you Naomi." She gave her a smile and a wave "well as much fun as this was I have to get to work." I gave her a hug and mouthed thank you to her and she walked away. It was just me and Naomi.

"She's pretty and nice." Naomi finally spoke

"Yeah thanks I guess." I said all shyly

Why are you so nervous around her? She is a friend. I think she is at least? Does she even consider me a friend? I don't even know what we are to be honest.