Chapter 7

Naomi mason

I never really knew how it feels like after a kiss. I didn't go to bed until late last night because I've been up all night thinking about it.

It was my first kiss.

And it was very special. I went to bed smiling that night and now it's morning and I'm still thinking about it. God why did it bother me so much? Maybe because it was my first kiss? But why with randy garret? Out of all people randy garret! Maybe because we were high but I don't think that was it. All I could think about was that kiss and randy.

Why?

Why me.

I heard my phone ring and I quickly scramble to my desk to grab it.

It was randy.

"Hello?" I said with a scratchy voice

"Hey." Randy said and it's like I could visualize him smiling.

"Why are calling me? And this early too."

"I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out. I had a lot of fun last night with you and I wanted to do it again. Besides if you say no I have to hang with the boys. They're trying to figure out a prank to pull on you guys." He paused realizing what he said. "don't tell anybody I said that."

I laughed " I won't and you are willing to ditch the boys for me? But you barely know me and I'm a soccer player remember. You're friends are planning a prank on the soccer team. Plus I have soccer practice soon."

"Yes beside they will still include me on it anyway but that's why I wanted to hang out with you more. I want to get to know you better. I really could give to shits if you are a soccer player. And we can chill after your practice. I could come watch." He laughed

"That wouldn't be aloud." I laughed too. Did I really want to hang out with him. Every ache in my body was telling me no but my mind was telling me yes.

"Okay fine after my practice you can come over. My dad won't be home because he has work then doctors appointments and my brother has work than hangs out with his girlfriend all day. So I'm usually by myself."

"Perfect."

"Perv"

He laughed softly "joking, I'm just joking. Plus I did a little bit shopping with my sister and got you some stuff you could wear on a daily bases. The clothes you wear suck and you have bad taste in clothes."

" No I do not! How much clothes."

"Enough to wipe out your whole closet of clothes. A totally new replacement."

What? He did not spend that much money on me and again why me!!! Maybe because of what I said last night. Oops.

"Randy you didn't have too. Again you barely know me."

"But i did so deal with it. Matter of fact Leave your key under the mat. I will surprise you after practice."

"No"

"Yes" I could hear him smiling

I thought for a while and looked at the time. Shit! I have to get ready for practice.

"Fine I will leave it under my mat and when I get home we can hang out now I have to go."

"Why I enjoy talking to you."

"Remember I have practice."

" Oh right. Soccer practice."

I chuckled "hey! Soccer is not a bad sport."