Chapter 28

Naomi mason

Walking into school today I felt like a new person. Like i enter a new school. It was a great feeling. A even better feeling is I get to act like I'm randy Garret's girlfriend. When I got my locker I got to kiss him and actually talk to him. Not having to whisper or be drsgged into closet. It actually felt. Despised everything that has happen I finally feel like a new person, but a lot has change. Ashton was right when he said him and randy were no longer friends. I feel like randy doesn't even care but that's his choice. I thought states was to good to be true. I actually thought we had a shot of winning until I realize it was only a dream. We lost states 3-2 in overtime. It was a really good game but they ended up being better than us at that last second. Yes I was upset but not as much as I thought I'd be. We made it that far and I accomplish my goals. There's always next year I guess. Now that soccer season is over I don't know what to do. Well in like 4 weeks I start practicing for my traveling team I been own since I was a freshmen. I guess that will leave me more time to hang out with randy. Now I just have to see how the rest of the year fly by.

As usual 8th period is the worst and the longest period of them all. I just wanted to go home and get everything ready for jakes welcome home dinner. Yup you heard me jake is finally coming home and I couldn't be happier. I miss him so much. Aunt Allie can be chill at times but other than that she is a psychopath and very noisy and protective. It's annoying and I can't take it. Jake said I'd be fine yeah I'm fine alright. He such a jokester.

The bell rings and I'm the first one out of my class but I don't go straight to my locker. I go to the girls locker were coach office is and I can return my uniform. Hardest part about being an athlete especially next year. That's going to be hard. I'm not good at letting things I love go. I don't take it pretty good. I reach the locker room and headed to coaches office. I saw Paige and Anna walking out of her office they gave me a smile and I smiled back. Before I entered her office I took a deep breath and headed in. She looked up and saw me and gave me a smile.

"Ahh Naomi your always one of the first ones here." She said sitting up in her chair

I handed her my uniform in bag. She gladly took it.

"Isn't it crazy how you are already going to be a senior. I remember when you were just a freshmen coming to tryouts. You didn't speak much and you were like a nervous reck. At first I thought you were just any other freshmen, thinking that they could play any sport and act like there good, but when you started playing and showing me what you really old do I was astonish. I was like wow this girl has talent. Heck you better than my seniors. Then I knew that you were going to be special kid and I believed in you and look how much you accomplish throughout the year. You broke a record no one has ever broken in this school before. You lead us to states even tho we lost we still went. You play on one of the best traveling teams in your league and you are their lead scorer there and won many championships. Already getting offer full rides to colleges. Has gotten many awards. Your like a celebrity and your going to be something great kid and I'm glad I got to coach yeah. The best part of it all is that you had so much going on with your life and you still manage to come out yo every practice and every game and give your 100% . You have heart Naomi and that's what I saw so great about you. Not only your talent I saw but your heart. Next year is your last year so make something happen. Make it the best season of your life because Naomi mason you are one heck of a soccer player." Coach said Truthfully

This is why coach is my favorite. She always knows what to say.

I smiled at her "thanks coach. Playing soccer is the one thing I actually like doing. I will play it for as long as I can."

"That's the spirit kiddo" she told me

My phone vibrated so I checked and it was from randy. He was telling me to hurry up.