Chapter 21

Naomi mason

I'm such an idiot.

I almost said I love you.

Did I really love randy garret? It's been three months and yes it's been the best three months of my life. It's like with him I forgot all my problems. He gives me butterfly's in my stomach Everytime he smiles at me. He is such a good kisser and is really good in bed. Not just that but he is also so good looking. I literally have it all. Yes we both hate how we have to keep our relationship a secret. I want to be able to hold his hand in school and kiss him whenever I see him. I want to have dates outside of my house. We literally spend all our time together there. Maybe that's why we have sex so much. Some of our relationship didn't feel normal. We didn't do normal couple things because we had to keep our relationship a secret. It sucks, but I'd do anything for him. I know he would do anything for me. So maybe I do love him but I just don't know him he feels the same way about me yet. Or ever. Randy and jake are becoming best friends. They would hang out all the time. Not obviously now because jakes gone to football camp but for the three months we've been dating. Everything's been great.

As for school it's gotten worst. The feud is even getting worst than it already was. The pranks been getting more dangerous and wilder than they ever did and it's kinda scaring me. I know randy been apart of the pranks they did and I understand. He said he wouldn't do anything to hurt me though. I trust him. The football team and the cheerleaders are literally plowing us with pranks. They injured 2 boys soccer players and 3 of our girls. Slash matts tires and he was royally pissed. Damaged 2 guys car like completely damaged them. They dug holes all over our soccer field. They wrote really mean things on my car. They egged my car. They squirted condiments all over the boys soccer team and that's not even half of it. It's been brutal. Matt wants revenge. He is sick of them pulling all of the pranks on us and we not fighting back. I totally agree with him. Me and Matt have becoming best friends. We talk and hang out a lot and sometimes we go to the fields and practice. He is a really good soccer player. Randy gets jealous all the time. He acts like I can't have any guy friends. We pulled pranks on the football team just not as bad as the pranked us. Matt and some guys poured hair removal stuff in some of the guys helmets. Not Randy's thank god. Paige and some girls gules the girls Pom Poms together. The boys soccer team poured paint all over the footballs team jerseys. The girls burned all the cheerleaders bows. Now that I think of it we did do some brutal stuff to them. Just not as much as they did though. It's honestly stupid what we do to each other. What do we get out of it? The glory of success. That's not really something to be proud of. No one will remember what pranks you did in high school. I just wanted it all to stop.

Another thing that stressing me out is soccer. Next game could be possibly the game I get my hundredth goal. I have three more goals left. I'm so close. Everyone and I mean everyone is going to that game and it's home so it more pressure. The thing that sucks is jake isn't going to be there but his girlfriend will be to keep him updated. Still mercer racking. If I don't get it that game I will heartbroken. Everyones counting on it. It's also our division championship because we went undefeated this season . It also determines if we go to states. God I need to make it to states this year. It's my goal and everyone is putting the pressure on me. Which makes me more nervous. I feel like if we don't make it to states everyone will be mad at me. They'll blame me and only me. Just because I'm lead scorer doesn't mean everything my fault. I'm not the only person playing you know! It gets me so frustrated, but I just keep my mouth shut. I just hope everything goes as plan.

I heard a knock on my door. Who could it be. I couldn't be randy because he is out with the boys. Amber is getting drunk somewhere and Allie is sleeping. I got off my bed and headed to my door. I opened it and saw Matt standing at the door. I looked at him confused.