Chapter 23

A/N: Hey guys, so I just wanted to thank you all for reading! It really means a lot to me, and I really appreciate the votes and fans! Just so you know, I will be out of town for about the next six days, and I'm going camping so no internet:( Don't worry, you'll survive! LOLOLOL jk I don't think anybody will really care...

GO READ EMILYMAY8'S FANFIC 'BEHIND HER MASKS' AND I WILL GIVE YOU A PUPPY

JUST KIDDING I WONT BUT YOU'LL THANK ME WHEN YOU READ IT

KAY BYE<3

*TIFFANYS POV*

I turned to Cat, my face a mask of horror, only to find her grinning. I stared at her in disbelief as the fans grew closer.

“Tiff! Look! We’re famous!” She joked, slinging her arm around me as the fans crashed around us and started taking pictures.

“Can I have a picture with you two?”

“Will you sign my shirt?”

“TELL HARRY I LOVE HIM!”

“Will you follow me on twitter, @Maliklover201?!”

The questions came shooting out at us like bullets from a gun. I tried to smile and appear calm.

“What are we gonna do, Cat?” I asked nervously through the side of my mouth. About 100 girls had surrounded us, along with several paparazzi, who were snapping pictures at an alarming rate. “We need to get inside for the concert!”

“Oh, right, er, EXCUSE ME LADIES!” Cat yelled, trying to be heard over the noise. “WE NEED TO GET THROUGH TO THE HOTEL, WOULD YOU KINDLY STEP ASIDE?” A few considerate girls tried to start backing away and create a path for us, but Cat’s voice had mostly attracted more yelling from the back of the crowd, who decided to try and surge forward.

“That worked well,” I said sarcastically. Where the hell was the security Harry had promised? Too late now. I squared my shoulders, and started to push. “Excuse me, sorry,” I apologized as I began to work my way through the crowd.

“C’mon, Tiff, where’s that soccer player I know so well? Use some force!” Cat commanded as she started shoving people out of her way. Suddenly a shrill whistle sounded out and I saw a large man heading towards us.

“Outta the way, make room, c’mon people, let’s MOVE!” he shouted.

I grinned at Cat. “Found our security!” I breathed a sigh of relief. The guy finally made it through to us.

“Hey, sorry about the wait, some girl fainted back there and we had to escort her out,” he said apologetically. He began to lead us through the massive crowd of girls who had calmed down a bit, thank the Lord. Upon reaching the doors, Cat and I burst through and almost ran into Paul, who had been waiting worriedly by the window.

“About time you girls got here!” He smiled.

“Oh, so sorry to keep you waiting,” Cat said sarcastically. “We were a bit detained by your fans out there, Paul. I think some may literally want to marry you!” I grinned and he rolled his eyes.

“Well, the boys are already doing a sound check before the party starts, you can come watch them,” he said, starting to walk through the lobby.

“Er, how big of a party is this?” I asked. “Don’t they only do sound checks for like, concerts?” We reached a door and Paul threw it open to reveal a humongous room with a full stage and the like.

“Holy shit,” Cat whistled under her breath, looking around.

“Yeah, I think about a thousand people are coming,” Paul said casually. Cat and I looked at each other with wide eyes, then shrugged. After all, they ARE One Direction…

“Oi! Girls!” I heard a voice from across the room. I turned to see Harry waving at us from the stage, with the rest of the boys filing in behind him.

“Hey babe!” I yelled back, smiling and waving.

“Have you come to watch us perform, then?” Louis asked innocently.

“No, Lou, we’re here to watch you dance,” Cat said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

“Oh, you’ll definitely get some of that,” Niall piped in, winking at her. She blushed happily and I dragged her over to the middle of the room where a couple chairs had been set up.

“No pressure or anything, but we’re kinda hard to impress,” I remarked as we sat down.

“Yes, you better have something good,” Cat agreed with me in the same fake, posh tone.

“We’ll try our best,” Harry grinned at me, and I could feel my heart melt. “Alright, ready Josh? Jon?” he checked with the band. They gave him the thumbs up and started playing the intro to What Makes You Beautiful. Cat and I squealed, this was one of our favorites! As Liam began singing the first few notes, we just stopped and listened to his voice. He was actually insanely talented, his real voice was beautiful. He sounded better in person than on the CD. Then the chorus came on and we started singing along, dancing in our chairs. We could tell that the boys were amused, as Niall had to stop singing in order to choke back his laughter. Next was Zayn’s part:

“So c-come on, you’ve got it wrong, to prove I’m right I put it in a so-o-ong, I don’t know why, you’re being shy, and turn away when I look into you’re e-e-eyes,”

I couldn’t be sure, but it sort of seemed like Zayn was staring at me while he sang. I could feel his eyes burning into mine, and I looked away, but just as he was singing about looking away, so of course I blushed. I tried to focus on Harry as he sang, but he seemed to be glaring at Zayn. So I just gave up on both of them and stared at Louis, who was making faces and trying to hop on top of Niall. I was distracted until Harry’s solo.

“Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell,” he sang staring straight at me. His eyes never left mine, even as they continued on into the chorus. He was smiling and I was smiling and Cat was nudging me and my heart was beating so hard I could barely even think.

I loved it.