Chapter 6

*TIFFANYS POV*

“Harry?” I rubbed my eyes and sat up. Where was I? Whose apartment is this? Then as Harry freaking Styles walked into the room it all hit me. The drunk. Harry. Louis. Oh god, was I in their apartment?

“Hey babe, how ya feeling?” Harry asked. He came and sat next to me on the sofa while all the other guys filed in. Oh my goodness, One Direction was in this room. And they were all staring-at me.

“Um, I’m fine, what time is it?”

“Like 3” Louis answered.

“In the morning?” I asked confusedly. Surely I had slept longer than that.

“Yeah, love, you were asleep for like 10 minutes.” Harry said gently.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry I’m keeping you all up so late!” I felt guilty. And uncomfortable; Zayn was staring rather intensely at me. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and looked at Harry for something to do. I was surprised to see him look angrily at Zayn. I think Liam noticed as well, as he said

“It’s alright, don’t worry about it. You’ve had a rough night, let’s just all get to bed”. The other boys agreed, and I started to adjust myself to lay more comfortably on the couch.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Harry looked at me with amusement in his eyes.

“Um, clearing off a place to sleep?” I answered, looking at the rather messy couch that was covered in futbol magazines and various gaming devices.

“Nu uh, you get my room, you’re the guest,” Harry said, crossing his arms.

“Are you sure?”I asked, feeling bad because I really did want to sleep in a bed.

“Of course,” he smiled. I almost melted into a puddle right then and there. I don’t know how, but I managed to stand up somewhat gracefully and followed him into a room down the hall. We reached the doorway and I stopped to say good night. Before I could say anything though, Harry swooped in and kissed my cheek. I started and blushed like crazy, my mind going blank. “Night, Tiffany,” he winked and went back to the living room. I stood there for a moment, my head spinning. Finally I turned and lay on the bed, trying to calm down. As I drifted off to sleep, Harry’s face appeared in my head. I knew that it would be difficult to get it out.

A/N: Sorry it's so short! It's late and I have school tomorrow, just wanted to get this up for Emily xx