CH 53: Claiming My Kitkat (Part 2)

A/N:  beejornthefirst  I hope this meets up to your exacting standards!!  5555!!!!   ;-P

--------------------

MING'S POV

Feeling Kit's sharp teeth scrape across the skin of my neck, sends tremors of excitement down my spine, but it's his whispered words that bust through the dam of my control. "While I appreciate the thought, I didn't ask you to go slow and I definitely don't want you to hold back."

If he doesn't want either that's what he will get. I slip my hands under his ass and lift him as I stand from the couch. He gives a startled squeak then wraps his arms and legs around me tightly. I huff at his silliness in thinking I would let him fall.

Quickly, I move us near the bed, then let him slide down my body to stand in front of me. Reaching for his pants, I undo the button and zipper, then push them and his boxers down past his hips. I make him sit on the edge of the bed then kneel in front of him, pulling his clothes off his legs and tossing them aside.

Taking a moment to look over my now naked mate, I enjoy the sight of his white skin and toned body. Sliding my hands upwards from his ankles to his knees, I push them apart and move between them before continuing to slide my hands slowly up his thighs.

His shaft is already hard and there's a pearl of moisture at the tip, just waiting to be tasted. However, instead of wrapping my hands around him like I so badly want too, I grab his upper arms and pull him down to me for a kiss. Trailing my lips down his neck I stop upon the spot I will soon place my mating mark, and suck on his skin harshly until I'm satisfied with the reddish purple colored hickey I leave there.

Moving down his chest, I suck one of his small nipples into my mouth, rolling it between my teeth, before laving it with my tongue. I pull back and blow a cool breath on it and watch it pebble under the stimulation. Providing the same attention to the other, I achieve the same reaction before allowing myself to move lower down his abdomen.

Kit is panting now, his chest expanding and contracting with every lungful of air. His hands are fisted tightly into the bedsheets, and his eyes are fixated on my every movement as they glow a bright beautiful red.

It's time I turn my focus to the long hard prize waiting in front of me. It's practically begging for my attention as it bounces slightly in time to Kit's rapid heartbeat.

I want desperately to take him in and swallow him down, but I don't. Instead I tease him by placing my wide tongue at the base of his shaft and slowly sliding it up to his tip. Then I bend down and do it again, except this time I pause at the sensitive spot under the head of his cock and suck on it before finishing my slide upwards.

When I lick him a third time, I receive a strangled, "Ming... please," from my mate, and as a reward I suck his crown into my mouth. As I move to pull away again, I realize I made one small miscalculation. I didn't expect Kit to be aggressive.

So, I'm taken by surprise when he threads his fingers through my hair and shoves my head down quickly as he shifts his hips upwards thrusting his cock down my throat. My gag reflex kicks in for just a second, choking me slightly, before I relax and swallow. His loud moan as I engulfed him made the small discomfort worth it.

Taking control of my head, he pushes and pulls at my hair until I'm bobbing up and down on his shaft at a steady pace. I'm enjoying this hidden side of my mate and pleased by his forcefulness, so I let him fuck my mouth while I consume him hungrily.

Moving my hand to cup his balls and roll them in my hand, Kit throws his he back and whimpers, before locking his hands on my head, holding it in place and stopping my movements. "I'm too close, you have to stop." He pants out.