Chapter:1 My Twisted Dark Youth

Soul chain: 

I walk to the school doors and then make my way inside. I was looking around at groups of girls talking and one of them was balling their eyes out like a big baby. So as I got my materials for my class I listened.

"He dumped you just like that?" One of her friends say.  

"Yeah that bastard! Probably looking for some easy girl." The sobbing girl says. 

"Well Takanori doesn't stay with anyone too long." 

But I thought I was different." 

And thats were I lost interest. It's amazing how much people care about images. My locker closes and I see Satoshi smiling down at me. 

"Morning~!" He says. 

"Morning". I say more quietly. 

"Everything ok " 

"Yep. Just heading to class." 

"Oh really." His eyes wonder over to a group of boys and I can pick only one out. That Takanori kid that girl was talking about. He was laughing and BS-ing around with other boys and smirking at girls that walked past him. 

"Umm Satoshi?" 

"Stay away from trash like him Haruka. Got if?" 

"Pfft like id wanna be around a guy like him. I know him type." 

"If you ever have trouble come get me ok?" 

"Thanks Satoshi." 

"No problem Runt." He says patting my head. 

"Again with that old nickname." He just giggles and smiles before he walks off. The bell ring and off I go to class. 

~Takanori's POV~

First period. I sit in the back with Akira and Yuu.

"Ok Takanori, let's make things interesting." 

"How so?" 

"Heads I dare you. Tails you dare me?" 

"Sure why not." I usually end up winning these games or the punishment isn't that bad. He flips the coin in the air and reads the symbol. 

"Heads! My dare!" 

"Ok Akira. Dare me." 

"This is gonna be good." He smirks and looks around the room. 

"I dare you to...." He starts. 

"I dare you to make that girl fall in love with you!" He points at a girl ditto towards the front I have never seen before. Just an average girl. She's a star student It looks like. Because she hasn't been chasing me or even looking at me at least I don't think she has. 

"Tsk, easy." I say. 

"Don't be so sure, she's Asshole's pet." 

"Who? Satoshi?" 

"Yeah." 

"So? She'll see I have so much more To offer then he does." 

I smirk and spend the rest of the class thinking of ways to capture this girl. It won't be typical but no one has ever resisted me before. They may tried but none has... 

The bell rings and I get up out of my seat. There were some girls trying to talk to me but I just brushed them off. I followed the girl closely behind and leaned up agents lockers close to hers. 

Mei POV~

I put my things away and shut my locker and then I saw the blonde boy standing behind it staring at me. I about jumped or of my skin and back up a bit. 

"Hello sweetheart, what's your name?" He says smirking at me and letting his tongue slide between his rows of teeth. 

I didn't say anything. I was still in disbelief that this boy was even talking to me. He leans his arm agents the locker above my head and gets his face close to mine. 

"Come on. Say something. I don't bite." He says with a sly smile. I bit my lip and stammered, 

"W-why are you talking to someone l-like m-me." 

I don't look at his eyes. There too blue. A pure blue like the sky. I know it's just his contacts but still. They almost engulf you. 

"I'm shocked. You actually out yourself above me?" 

"Nononono." 

"You poor confused girl...." He stands beside me and them places his finger tips on his chest. 

"Matsumoto Takanori, your at my service." He ever slightly licks his lips and then says, 

"Now how about that name darling?" 

At my service? Who the hell does this guy think he is? 

"It's Yukario Haruka." I say looking the opposite way.

"Interesting..." 

He was really creeping me out. This guy ignores me his whole life and now he sudden wants to talk? I'm confused. 

He runs his finger under my chin and then says, 

"Well see you around!" And walks off. I stare at him for a minute and then begin walking off myself. 

Something strange is going in and I wanna know what it is...

Next chapter: you'll never guess...