Chapter: 3 Lift me.

Soul chain: 

~Haruka POV~

He drunk me out of the school and out in the street. A car slams on the breaks and honks it's horn vigorously at us. Ruki just laughs and keeps us running. 

"Your gonna get us killed!" 

He ignores me and keeps us running. Where the hell was he taking me? 

"R-Ruki let go of me!" He finally stops and were are over a big bridge. Cars are zooming by and the wind was slightly blowing. I shake my hand out of his wrist. 

"Why did you bring me here?" 

He's silent as he looks over the bridge.

"Well?!" He finally looks at me. Like he just noticed I was there. 

"Too many assholes around that place. You looked like you needed a break." 

"The only asshole right now, is right in front of me." 

He turned away from me. I almost though I hurt his feelings but then he looks and and me and grabs my shoulder. 

"Calm down sweetheart, I'm not all bad." 

"Ok really?" 

"Why can't you see what everyone else sees."

"See?" 

"I don't get why your not like other girls. I throw on my eyeliner, style my hair, wear my norm witch is black and girls can't get enough. I want them all... Being wanted is amazing." 

"Well I wouldn't know anything about being wanted..." I turn away from him. 

"If you really wanna pursue a girl like me and be wanted by me your wasting your time..." I say. 

Ruki burst into a fit of laughter. 

"W-what the hell is so funny?!"

"You!" He says doubling over holding his stomach. He won't stop laughing. 

"What about me!?"

"You just said that you've never wanted and then you continue on with, "if you really wanna pursue a girl like me..." That's priceless! You admired that someone does want you!" 

"You don't count!" 

"And why the hell not?" 

"Because your type isn't the people i want pursuing me." 

"Jeez, that hurt!" He says holding heart.

I look away from him. He then grabs my chin and says, 

"Well then I'm sorry I'm not your type. Because I won't change into that Satoshi asshole." 

"A-what?" I feel my face flush.

"It's obvious that you like him. How do you go around being yourself without everyone noticing. Your such a love sick puppy." 

This was making me mad. What the hell does he know? I push him. Back and yell, 

"He's more of a gentleman then you!" 

"But this isn't about me or him."

I stand there frozen. He can see right through me. I wanted to run. The fact is though I have no idea how to get back. He just smirks and it makes me sick. 

"... Take me back..."

"Hmm?" 

"Take me home right the fuck now!"