Chapter: 5 False

Soul chain: 

"Pfft! Girlfriend?!" Ruki was literally on the floor laughing. Why this was so funny to him is beyond me. 

Satoshi stands and then looks at me. 

"I really mean it. I love you Haruka." 

I didn't know what to think. This is... Almost too out of the blue.

He embraces me and this only makes Ruki laugh more. What is his problem? 

Satoshi frowns and drags me off somewhere. 

"Satoshi." 

"I know it's sudden, but I really mean it."

He almost has reluctance on his face. Something isn't right. 

Before I can speak, he covers my lips with a kiss. My eyes drifted shut and I let his kiss take me. I had only dreamt of this day, but there's something missing. 

He pulls back and says,

"You like me back don't you? 

"Y-yeah..." I say reluctantly as well. 

"Then it's official." He flashes his smile and the says, 

"That makes me happy. I'll come see you later, love." 

"Ok." I say back with a smile.

After he walks off I was ready to walk home when a still chuckling Ruki walks up to me. 

"What do you want?" 

"Jeez! No need to be so harsh. I just can't believe you "lo~ve" this guy." He sneers. 

"Well I have liked him along time." 

"Really? Then why aren't you teeming with love?"

"I dont know..."

"I give it 3 days." 

"Shut up Ruki!"

"What?! Just my guess! Don't get your animal panties in a twist!" 

"They are not fucking animals!" 

"What then? Flowers today?" 

"No... Why am I even talk to you about this?" 

"Oh it's leopard print today! Very nice!" He says bending over looking up my skirt.

"Fuck you pig!" I push him back. 

He just giggles again. 

I turned the other way and am about to walk off when Ruki says, 

"Little miss, you will come to your senses soon enough..." I turn and look back at him. He just smirks at me turns away, 

"Weirdo." I say walking off. Later that night at my house I was just about to drift off to sleep when the last thing that pops into my mind is Ruki? Why am I thinking about that looser? He's just a pervert. Why does he think my relationship won't last? Well... I just this is sudden and I should be happy. I mean, I've had a crush on him forever. Then why don't I feel in love? 

"Haruka! Satoshi is here to see you!" And a second a later he enters my room. 

"Hi!" He says sitting next to my lying body. 

"Sorry it's so late. I wanted to see you." If he loves me? Why is he so nervous and confused looking. 

"Really?" 

"Of course." 

I sit up and get ready to answer whatever it is he wanted but he's quiet and just keeps staring at the floor.