Chapter 10: Alpha

Soul chain: 10

The weekend finally! Now it was time to kick back relax, and mess on my laptop. That was until my phone started ringing. I let out a disappointing groan and looked to see who was depriving me of my saturday. Of course it's the "little" devil.
"Hello?"
"Hey babe." I could almost see him smirking though the phone. 
"Hey, what's up?"
"I'm bored to hell in this hot house. Want me to come take you away."
I make a pouty face knowing he can't see it and then say,
"Sure." 
"I'll be by soon!" He says in a cuties voice. We say our goodbyes and I hang up the phone. It's not that I didn't like hanging out with Taka, it's just I liked my alone time too...
"I'll never forget you." I say closing my laptop. 
Maybe I do need to get out more...
It wasn't long until 8 heard a knock at the door. Wearing a simple blue high-low dress I head to the door and opening it. Instead of seeing ruki, it's Satoshi. My smile quickly fades as he looks me over.
"So, I hear you have a new boyfirend?" 
"Why the hell so you care?"
"Please, Haruka I just want you to not be so cross with me."
"You bring it upon yourself." I say not looking at his eyes.
"I remember when you used to think about me like you do, that man whore." He mumbles before walking off. Takanori stops walking when he sees Satoshi, but Satoshi just bumps him out of the way of his storm.
"Why the hell is he hear?" Taka asks. I pause before saying,
"Don't know, who cares." 
"I like the way you think." He says smirking. He puts his arm around me and we start walking somewhere. It was kinda nice to have someone care about me. And he was the last person I thought would. He tool me out to a little shop where we got drinks. We sat by a window gazing at the people walking by and making fun of the distasteful ones. That's was until I heard someone clear there throat. It caught my attention because it belonged to a person who never spoke. My eyes wondered to a seat over in  the opposite corner. Two contact filled eyes were staring at me along with three other men. It was bone other then Mejibray. Meto's eyes are usually so light and gentle... But this tike is different. His eyes seem to stare eight through me, as if I don't exist. The others all stare too. What the hell did I do to them?
"Haruka?" 
"Hm?"
"I said, what about you?"
"What?"
"Are you even-" then he must see them two because they get up and leave as soon as Takanori ' s eyes meet there's.
"What the fuck were they doing here?"
"Beats me." 
He pulls me closer to him and says, 
" you know, I've never been afraid to people finding out about us. I'm just worried about the assholes better going to try to do something about it, and there one of them."
" I don't get why everybody ignores me then the second I'm with you, everything changes."
" honestly this is all my fault. Because of my reputation you have to go through this."
"No one ever said it'd be easy." I lean my head on his shoulder as if to say I don't care how hard it is.
He kisses my forehead and then says,
"I don't give two shits about what other people say, what matters is what I tell you. So when I say I love you, I mean it." He cracks a slight smile and so do I. 
People can manipulate something into whatever they want just another person to feel like total shit... But it's the manipulators who are the real garbage...

Next chapter: lessons learned 

I apologize for the length and happening of this chapter, just most of the action is going to happen in the next chapter, so it's kinda like a filler! so keep and eye out for the drama of the next chapter! :3
~Nevermore