Chapter: 4 Shenanigans

Soul Chain: 

{Haruka POV}

So it turned out my motet was worried about my hurt leg so I was sent to the doctors for an Xray. Turns out my leg was actually broken. So they put me in a boot and sent me bsck to school. I was getting my things or of my locker when I feel a hot breath creep down my neck. 

"Who said you could skip the begin of school?" I hear ruki's deep voice say. I tune and glare at him. He looks down at my leg and then gocks, 

"Hehe, your about the only girl I know who can break her leg and not ball her eyes out. So it was good for me to carry you home." 

"I would have been fine." I say. 

That's when I see Mao push Ruki out of the way and say, 

"Sorry about you leg babe."

"Mao..." I say angrily. 

"Get lost fuck face!" Ruki says pushing him back. 

"Well I'm done." I say walking off. 

"HEY!" They both say. 

"You can just leave while we're fighting over you." 

"Watch me~! I say.

So I walked off and later that day I was sitting it of gym because my uniform was missing. I thought that I had left it at home. But it wasn't till later that someone came running though the gym. It was Ruki? And he was... No fucking way...

"AOI ILL FUCKIN KILL YOU FOR THIS!" he yells as he exits thought he other door. Some of the girls giggle and others are shocked. Ruki's I was wearing my small RED GIRLS uniform and it was pretty weird. I burst out into a fit of laughter and everyone just stared at me. I pull myself together and then go back to my work. 

My sensei just shakes her head slightly then goes back to instructing. Wow I wish I had my camera. 

I walked to my next class when something caught my eyes. Satoshi was talking to his bitch and she was crying. Maybe they were finally breaking up!

But I couldn't be that lucky. So I walk by to see what's going on. 

"Toshi, fucking Ruki groped me! Then he went off and I was gonna follow him to give him a piece of my mind when I saw him making out with that Haruka girl." 

Yeah right, like I would ever grace him by letting him even look at my lips. 

I just left because I knew that he would come confront me eventually and I didn't wanna be mad all day. 

Then I saw Ruki AGAIN and he was talking about how he got Satsuki good. Jeez the man is a Fucking Pig.  Next thing I knew I was pushed back and landed on too of someone then the room went black. 

"H-hello?" 

"Damn them..." I hear from under me. Then I feel a mischievous hand creep beneath me. 

I let out a scream and jump up. A foot landing on the person below me. I finally find a light and see a hurt Ruki holding himself on the ground. 

"Fuck. Had to be my dick didn't it?" He says moaning. I frown seeing who was here with me and then go for the door. Of course it locked. I kick the door out of anger and then just hear snickering on the outside. 

"Open the door now!" I yell. 

"I'd listen to little miss, she'll kick your junk to hell." Ruki says still laying on the ground. I glare at him but he doesn't even make eye contact with me. 

"Too bad Ruki! Until you get somewhere with this chick were not letting you out." Reita says. 

He gets up and then comes to the door.