Chapter 2: you'll never guess

Soul chain: 

Haruka POV

The next day I came to school Satoshi came up to me and looks angry. 
"Something wrong?" 
"So your all friendly with that Ruki guy!" His tone was really sharp and hostile. 
"What?"
"Who told you that?"
Just then a girl slowly comes out behind Satoshi and for whatever reason she looks familiar.
"Something wrong toshi?" The girl says. 
Then it hits me. Ruki's Ex, Satsuki. That really pissed me off. He's yelling at me for being talked to by someone he doesn't approve of and yet he's hanging around the biggest slut in school and I wasn't about to take this. 
"Take a look on the mirror before being mad at me." 
I say before walking away. God why do I love the man. 
I went to class and saw the boy with the noseband. He knocked me over when he turned to run away. 
"Oww..." I say gathering my things.
The boy looks down at me and then his eyes light up when he sees my face. 
"Shit!" He says and then runs off.
"Jeez." I say getting up and grabbing  my stuff. I finish up my class and then see Satoshi and Satsuki over in the hallway. 
"Yeah I saw, she was all up on him." She tells him. 
"I can't believe her. He's nothing but a low life." 
"Yeah. That's why I left him." 
That is the biggest lie I have ever heard. I know for a fact that no one dumps Ruki. He always breaks up with them before they have a chance. 
"I'll talk to her." 
"Why do you like her anyway?" 
"She's a close friend." 
"Oh." 
She obviously doesn't like me, but I'm ok with that. I don't wanna be liked by someone like her.
I quickly walked past him and her and bushed agents someone else. 
"Sorry." I say. I look up and see it's a taller boy I haven't seen before. He had jet black hair, a lip piercing, and I think one on his neck.
"That's quiet alright." He says smirking. I've never seen this boy around before but he looks like he belongs to one of those bands. Then I hear another deep voice. 
"Hey!" It's Ruki and his gang.
"Back the fuck away from her Mao, she's mine." He says. 
"Cool it Ruki, what kind of man would I be if I let you have all the pretty girl in this school. He says putting his arm above me and pushing me agents the wall. 
"I'm warning you, get your low grade  ass out of here." 
"Of I wanted this kinda treatment id be out on the streets." He replies. 
"Mao..." I tried to run off, but before I could leave Mao grabs my wrist and makes me shriek a little. 
"Damn you!" Ruki says, as he grabs Mao's collar and then gets ready to hit him in the face, but Mao still had ahold of me. Ruki grabs his hand with his other hand and attempt to pry it off off mine. Mao, with his free hand, lands a punch right in ruki's face. Ruki withdraws and wipes his lip. The blood stained his white shirt and then he looks back at Mao and lunges back at him. He punches him in the stomach causing him to buckle down in pain. Ruki then grabs my wrist or of Mao's and then is shocked when in yanked out of his reach by a third person. 
"Leave her the fuck alone you trash!" Satoshi says wrapping me in his arms. He was so strong. He rescued me, but I was a little tired of being pulled around. 
"Say the fuck out of this Satoshi!" Ruki snarls.
"You asshole she's not some toy you can yank around." He spits back. Ruki and Mao stop there fighting and I break away from Satoshi's grip. I walk off and he follows me. 
"What the hell? I don't get a thank you?" Satoshi says stepping in front of me stopping me. 
"I don't need you to be my father." I say. 
"So you like being fought over by these barbarians?" 
"I never said that. I just don't want you thinking that I'm this fragile little girl who needs someone." 
"So you don't want me around?" 
"I want some freedom Satoshi. You have no right to talk to me about hanging around garbage when that new girl of yours is as trashy as they get!" 
"Don't fucking talk about her that way!" 
I froze. Wow, he really cares about her more doesn't he?" 
"Fine Satoshi, go be with her. I've heard too much about he from Ruki away... I can't stand to look at a person like her..." 
I continue my walking and head back to class. When I'm about in the room, I'm stopped at the door by just Ruki this time.
"Leave me alone, haven't you caused enough trouble for me for one day?"
"Relax sweetie, I just wanted to make sure that prick Satoshi didn't hurt you." 
"Well he's very happy with your ex now." 
"Witch one?" 
"Satsuki." 
"His loss." 
See even Ruki knows a bad girl she he sees one. This is pathetic. 
"Well I gotta get to class." 
"No you don't." he grabs my arm and pulls me out of the school." 
"W-what are you doing?" 
"We're going out." 
God what did I ever do to get noticed by a stupid boy like this...

Next chapter: Lift me.