Chapter: 11 Leasons Learned

The weekend never lasts long but... i got to spend time with ruki so I guess it's ok.
Back in school thing as we're back to normal. Ruki seeing me in between classes and me being the bitch from hell, because ruki was doting me and showering me with love. I kinda got used to the death threats and shit. Is that sad?
The only thing that was out of place is that meto stop coming to all his classes. That kinda surprised me. Maybe there in there room...
"What's up with you? Earth to Haruka?"
I snaped out of my trance. Now class was over and I was sitting on ruki's lap around the rest of his hang with there girls. We were the only ones having an actually conversation, while the other four were busy with there lips locked. 
"What's with you?" 
"Nothing. I just was thinking."
"About? "
I stopped for a minute and then said, 
"Nothing..."
"I know you better then that."
"Really it's nothing."
He tilts his head in a way that says he's letting it slide for now. He brushes my braid behind my back and kisses the nape of my neck causing my skin to shiver.
I was still trying to piece together what's up with meto. Though I'm pretty sure I knew what was up the whole time.
It was only a few minutes more, until I told ruki I needed to get going. He gave me a sad puppy dog face. I pulled him in for one final kiss before grabbing my bag on the floor and waving my goodbye to everyone. I head for the doors out the school and the light hits my eyes causing me to blink a few times before my eyes can focus. When they do, I felt a two arms grab me and I feel cloth in my mouth. Screaming was pointless. I was bundled up in someone's arms and blindfolded with a gag in my mouth. I couldn't even struggle. Whoever had me was too strong.
I was carried off somewhere, and when the blindfold came off I was sitting on a bed in a blank room. The first thing I saw was the blue haired boy smoking his cigarette. Meto? Then came the other familiar faces of Mejibray. I looked down and noticed I was bound to the bed. Tsuzuku came up to me and traced my jaw line with his finger. 
"Of all the people in that shit hole... it had to be that fucking man whore? You really have no idea what your getting into do you?"
I frown at his statement and then says,
"Maybe he used to be."
He laughs and finds this very hysterical. 
"You really think a person like him can change? People never change. Never."
"Easy for you to say."
"I have to gi e you credit for trying though, he's been with you for about two weeks now. Call it a new record. It's only a matter of time before you don't satisfy him and he moves on to a prettier girl."
I didn't want to believe him but part of me did always wondered if he would stick around. I mean he can have any girl he wants...
"Then why kidnapp me?" I say.
His smile dissappear and then his pulls me close to him and whispers,
 "because, I'm curious..."
"About? You just want another of Ruki's exs don't you?" I could care less about normal girls now." 
"But I am a normal girl!"
"No, there something about you." If I wasn't all tied up I'd clobber him. 
His snake like tongue slid across my cheek and then down into my mouth. What the hell is with this guy?!? I briefly thought about biting his tongue but I don't wanna piss him off... too badly. So I shock my head to get him off me but it only makes it worse. None of the other boys were even looking in his direection. I thought meto was different but he's sure not lifting a finger now. He's stronger then me and be pushes me back stratling my body. Great, now I'm helpless and alone. Why does he want me? I'm not like those girls! Why me?!
Ruki can't save me now... I'm done for. The only thing he does to me is kiss me and occasionally lick me. Nothing passed that. It was awhile before he stood up and whipped his lips, he didn't seem satisfied or dissatisfied.  He just leaves the room and the others follow. Meto unbinds me and then leaves the room not sparing me a second glance. I hear the door lock and I feel teats start to fall from my eyes, what if all those things Tsuzuku said was true? What if it was only a matter of time. He could be cheating right now... I'm sure he doesn't even notice I'm gone. I won't go far with him so, he'll get rid of me, or maybe he has already...
I cried... I cried until no more tears would come. What will happen now? Will they just keep me there slave? Or does it really matter anymore. I laid on the bed, an occasional tear slipped down my face and onto the pillow as clouds of the thoughts of the man I thoughts I loved began to rain down. Mejibray didn't come back that day. I stayed in that room for the rest of the day and night. I never moved from that spot either. I was at the point were I felt like I had not purpose. Why move when I can lie here? Why try to win ruki when he doesn't want me. I give up. It was stupid of me to fall in love with a fucker like him. How could I be so blind...
My life is just one wrong move after another, I gave in after I thought no one could break me. It's only fair that I get broken because of it...
The night seemed to drag on forever. I couldn't sleep even if I wasn't having vivid nightmares of Ruki. The screaming of girls down stairs kept me awake. I seriously wondered if they were captive like me, or just lovers. My guess was the second one. Oh well. They can't keep me here forever. My mom will find me of I get desperate. I guess I should just wait till tomorrow. Who knows, maybe he's just starting to toy with me. Seems that's all I'm good for now anyway...

Next chapter: No Such Thing As Heros.