Chapter: 14 Ryoga the Pain

Ruki texted me that night about dropping out of school and I told him get real. Just becuase of this little misshap? All he has to do is "train" this guy and should leave him alone. piece of cake. So when the next day of school came rolling around the first time he got the chance he stole ruki and so the training began.

"Why is she here?" Was his first question. I look over to ruki who is looking over at me. Then he points to me.

"My witness and my girlfriend."

"Witness?"

"Its not important for what." He smirked a little then returned to his cold gaze.

Ruki struts up to Ryoga and begins circling his prey.

"So you wanna be like me is that it?"

I could already tell he was gonna be having way too much fun with this.

Ryoga simply nods. He actually seems intimidated by him. The only thing intimidating about Ruki is his big hair.

"Then where would be a good place to start!"

The room goes quiet... He hasn't thought of it yet...

My head drops. He's hopeless...

"Assistant! Where's a good place to start!" I pull my head up and he's looking at me. Assistant? 

"How about his style?"

"Great choice!"

God what have I done.

If I had to count the multiple times ruki has "critiqued" my outfits and hairstyles, I would go crazy. He likes to sign about my clothes more then any typical white girl. It kinda scares me. And his hair... He treats the mop like his kid! Doting on it and always dying it. Now he gets to willing dress someone else. He's gonna love this.

"First thing is first.  We're going shopping."

"During school?" Ryoga says.

"Cool kids don't care if it's during school." He smirks and walks to me.

He's enjoying this way too much.

He grabs my hand and motions for Ryoga to follow.

"This may not be as bad as I thought." He says.

Only becuase you get to play dress up...

So we arived at the shop of Ruki's choice and he went to work at compiling the perfect outfit for Ryoga.

He ended up choosing a band T with a black jacket over top. Then finishing it off with red plaid pants and black boots. He was already starting to look better.

"Perfect, except for one thing..." Ruki snatches Ryoga's glasses of his face and hold them with both hands.

"Hey!" Ruki then. Snaps them in half and let's them fall to the ground.

"Oops!" He says sarcastically.

"What did you do that for?"

"They threw off your look. I'm in change remember?  The first part is finally done! You turned out good. Girls might actually want you now."

Ryoga looks himself over and Ruki walks over to me.

"Where gonna need space for part two."

"I asume this is where I come in?"

"Yes please!" He brings his hands up to his chest and acts like a puppy cocking his head to one side and pawing at my hands. He really is too adorable sometimes.