Chapter: 6 Understand This

Soul chain: 

I sat in the room with the three strange boys as Tsuzuku went off somewhere. They occasionally glanced at me but I thought they were both too focused on there instruments to worry about me. That was until Meto grabbed my wrist again and led me over to an assortment of gothic Lolita dresses. Why they would have these here is beyond me. 

"This place is mostly used as a storage room for old costumes, we just kept the ones we liked." Koichi says. 

Meto points two one of the dresses tugging it down from its hanger and handing it to me. He then motions to a closet as if to say, "put this one on." 

"We will pick out a few accessories for her!" Koichi adds. I see Mia follow him and meto does as well. I head back into the closet and out on the dress. I'm not much if a dress person, but this dress was so lovley. Meto picked a good one. Once the dress is on properly, I head back out as the other two boys add a few things on me here and there. Then they ask to do my makeup. Again, I don't wear to much and they pilled it on. I didn't know people wore this much makeup. 

Once I was a complete Lolita, I heard the door shut and I saw the judgmental eyes if Tsuzuku looking at me. 

"Wonderful work guys, I'm sure our friend will be very pleased. 

The final bell rang and everyone in the halls began to leave. Tsuzuku touched my chin. I was about to pull away before he grabbed my cheeks and seemed to examine me. 

"Will you send the message?" 

He then took my hand and as he sat in a throne looking chair, Mia's voice appeared on the loud speaker. 

"Would a Mr. Matsumoto please come to the Mejibray room please?" He says. 

Mejibray? What's that?

Tsuzuku pulls me on his lap and smiles a smirk at me. I didn't know what to do? Why was Ruki coming here? What are they planing. Meto sorta had a distressed look on his face, but I couldn't tell what he was worried about. 

A few minutes later I hear the door knob rustle and the see Ruki come in, but of course he's alone. Tsuzuku puts his arms around me and rests his chin on my shoulder. Ruki seems shocked but then he smirks as well.

"What do you think your doing trash?" Ruki says. 

Tsuzuku laughs and says, 

"Meto has been kind enough to bring me your "friend." 

"How could you be so stupid Haruka?" 

"Me?! How the hell was a suppose to know?!"

"So what do you want Tsuzuku?" 

"What do I want? I want this girl that your so interested in. Since when do you care about girls who could care less about you? I thought you were the easy type?" 

"She's rude and very cold so I don't know why you would want her."

"Hey!" I say. 

"Then I'll ask again. What do you see in her?" 

"You said I like the easy type. I don't care about anything but making her fall for me."

Tsuzuku grabs my chin and then says, 

"What's your return?" 

"See outside."

Reita opens the door and standing with him is Satsuki. 

Ruki smiles and then comes up and picks me up. What the fuck is going on? I swear we were making a movie. He just wanted one if Ruki's girls? I hate being involved. Ruki carries me out of the room and Reita looks down at me then back to Ruki. "Tsk, that bastard thinking he can just take my girl." 

"I'm not your girl Ruki." I say squirming free. I start to walk ways when Ruki grabs my arm.

"Let go!" I say trying to break his grip.

He starts dragging me somewhere. 

"Why do you keep bothering me if you do care about me?" 

He doesn't speak he just takes me out if the school and I thought he was gonna take us back up to the bridge, but he takes us down a different road. He stops us in front of park and then let's go of my hand. 

"Look, I do care about you. If I didn't would I have come to get you from Tsuzuku? I've... Grown to like you as a person. This isnt just about getting you to like me anymore... In fact I don't want you to like me. Not like the other girls."

Does he like me? No... No way. He just wants to have me like a trophy. Besides, I don't like him anyway... 

"Haruka?"

"Looks Ruki I don't want to be a part of your game." 

"You think I'm joking?" 

"Yes because I know how your last relationship ended."

"I'm not playing. Ok? If I was I would have gotten what I wanted along time ago. If you really do know me, Haruka, then you know I'm telling the truth."

I'm not gonna let other guys hurt you... Because I know of all people what it's like to be betrayed by the people you thought you knew..." 

He began to walk away. He looked so different. His broad  shoulders, his whole attitude is different. I don't even know this kid. He of all people knows? 

The next day I came to school waiting in class. None of the Ruki's friends are here. I was heading to the next class when someone grabbed me. 

"Hey!" 

"Where's Ruki?"

"What?" 

"Ruki's took you somewhere yesterday where is he?" 

I finally saw it was Reita and the rest of the guys surrounded me, 

"I don't know! He took me to a park then left!" 

"Show us where now!" They are acting so weird... So I did. I lead then to the park from yesterday. They looked around for a minute and then said, 

"This is near where ruki's house is, isn't it?" Uruha says. 

Then I heard sirens. I look and an ambulance zooms by. 

"Wait isn't it heading that the way Reita?" 

"Y-yeah..."

Next chapter: feel