Chapter 1

I was sitting in the living room waiting for my boyfriend to come home. It's been 2 weeks since I have seen him. We graduated a year ago, he trained to be a trainee of one of the biggest companies for being an idol. Big Hit Entertainment until My boyfriend with other members of his group debuted last June 13. It's been 5 months since they debut.

We never bond together the cause of his strict schedule. And some fans may saw it. Every day my heart broke because he never visits me or even texts me in these 2 weeks. I understand that he is busy but sometimes he needs time for me. Not only for his job.

As I was sitting in the living room on the sofa I'm watching a movie. I always had more than 5 movies in a day, In Boredom of course. He didn't even call me to ask me out for a dinner. Suddenly I heard the door open that made me out of my thoughts and I quickly look at it and saw him there standing feeling guilty. I ignored him and continued to watch the movie. I felt him sat beside me and clears his throat

"Jagiya~ I'm here to talk to you" I looked at him.

"What is it? Why didn't you ever call me?" I rolled my eyes at him and stop the movie.

He became quiet. I can feel that he really feel guilty. But I don't know why my heart is beating so fast, Is there something going on? I can feel something bad. He looked away and sighed.

"What?!" I screamed as I can feel my eyes getting wet by my tears suddenly it falls at my cheeks.

"I'm just here to break up okay!? We don't have time for each other and I know you're hurt because I didn't even call or visit you! Sorry, Jennie but I have to do this...." He stood up and left the house leaving me crying there shock. My tears were falling nonstop.

My heart broke into a million pieces. Did he really mean it? Why does he have to say that? I thought he loves me... Did he play with me? Maybe his feelings for me are gone. Maybe he found someone else better than me. Jennie, don't show you're weak. 

Let's just see Mr. Park Jimin.

I wipe my tears and went upstairs to our room... No one's room I mean and walked up to the closet. I tried to control my tears from falling but my tears were really nonstop. I put all my clothes in my luggage bag. I put all my shoes in there too. After I put all my belongings in my bag I walked outside the house to find a new home. I decided to go to my parent's first to live in New Zealand. It's been 2 years since I've been a trainee. I look at my money and sighed. I only have some money. I took a taxi and went to the airport. As I reach the airport I bought an airplane ticket to New Zealand. I went to the airplane and sat down at my seat beside the window.

I took out my headphones and decided to listen to some songs. Suddenly my tears started to fall again as I remembered everything earlier about Jimin. I hate him for leaving me for no reason. I hate him so much. Suddenly someone spoke beside me that make me jump a little in shock

"Miss, are you okay?" I looked at him with my swollen eyes. I looked at him for a moment, His handsome face. He handed me a handkerchief I took it and wipe my tears, as I was done I gave it back to him.

"T-thank you" I smiled a little.

"I'm taehyung... Kim taehyung" he smiled at me as he handed his hand for a handshake. I smiled a little at him

"Jennie, Kim Jennie" I shook hands with him quickly. I looked at him and saw him wearing Gucci stuff "Is that Gucci??" I asked as my smile lit up a bit.

He chuckled

"Yes... You like Gucci too?"

"Of course I do, I have so many of them" I chuckled and laid my back at the chair I was seating.