Chapter 28

Red Carpet is starting now.

MC is starting to speak in front. Greeting everybody, The world, Idols, audience etc. I felt someone looking at me. I look around carefully, my eyes lands on another eyes. His eyes were brown. He was looking at me. My heart was starting to beat faster.

We just made an eye contact

I just notice that his hair wasn't blonde anymore, it was darker that blonde, It was brown. He is wearing a black blazer inside of it was a white dress shirt with a black tie and black pants. He just looks hot.

And did I mention that they release a song Mic Drop. It was Good.

I gulp and quickly look away.

I felt my face heating, I think I'm blushing.

I smiled secretly and shrugged it away so no one would notice it. I look at the members, they seem like enjoying it. They were paying attention and they were smiling. Really.

It's time for the first performance. It's GOT7 with the song, look.

I was really enjoying. Mark Oppa looks definitely stunning. I just had to admit that.

After the performance was done, There's 3 more performance, before the first awarding.

IOI started performing, Very Very Very.

As they started, I just notice a lot of people were started dancing with them, I glance at BTS and saw taehyung dancing. It was very funny that he talked to the camera man to take a video of him.

I notice that jimin was just watching it, as he took a glance at taehyung then laugh.

God, How much I miss that laugh. It's been a while since I saw him smile. I wanted to touch his face and squeeze his cheeks. He is so adorable.

He saw me looking at him, I quickly blush and look away. I looked back at the stage and act normal as possible.

The chorus part started, We, Blackpink started dancing to it. The cameraman turn his camera to us, I blush as we all laugh.

As far as possible, it was getting fun, I'm glad we attended it

As the other two groups was done performing, It was now time for the first award. We all are getting nervous as the emcee started speaking who is nominated to the specific award. "...... RedVelvet and blackpink" We are the last one to be announced to be nominated

"The Best Dance Girl Group" Drum rolls started, "is Red Velvet.. Congratulation" Redvelvet stood up as the other groups including us, We all bow and congratulated them Seulgi and I bowed at each other as she smiled, like bragging smile. I mentally roll my eyes at her.

They went up the stage and took their trophy, Irene unnie started to speak, She's so pretty and hella kind "Hi, Thank you ReVeLuv for voting for us, Kamsamnida, Saranghamnida" She smiled then they bowed. They went back to their seat as the emcee will announce the next awards.

People from the back, started to cheer. Obviously it was a boy group award. "The Best Dance Group is" Drum rolls starts again. "EXO" The cheers started so loudly, we all bowed. I caught chanyeol and bowed at him.

*****

After a few moments of awards and performances.It was now our time of performing. We are after redvelvet's. We now went to back stage and started to get ready, we stood there as we all started practicing quietly.

Of course we don't want to get embarrassed. That would be so awful. Surely

We went up to the stage and get ready for our position. Blinks started to cheer so loud as i mentally smile in happiness.