Chapter 25

Heyoooo guyyss !! Im bakkk

Follow me on instagram:
ParkLj95

AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE

VOTER FOR MORE UPDATE😉

-----

It has been forever that I never ever replied to what jimin said. I don't actually know what to say. Well, For the second thought, it only has been days, 3 days specifically.

I become hesitant on replying, I always got the courage of typing but not sending. It's hard, I don't know what to say after I kick him out of my house that day. He has been patient for me, I think so. I wonder if he still continues to wait for me.

These days, I become more moody, but I always smile infront of the blinks. I always do. I don't want to show them that I'm a disrespectful person. Yes, I become moody of the fact about I can't text back.

The girls were always at my side but I become to worry them to much. I'm not angry just a little bit but I'm disappointed.

For now, we are having our 4th day of our comeback, as if its your last. We, now, is in the dressing room. Preparing but for me I was just done and just sat here waiting.

And that's when I got notification, my phone vibrated against my hand. I opened it and suddenly my heart started to beat fast when I saw who messaged.

Park Jimin

Jimin
Hey, just wondering... I mean if your wondering if I never texted you after the text I texted you, I'm sorry I just got busy about our comeback. So yeah, I still love you and I'm never going to replace you😊💟😉

That made my heart beat fast. I thought he forgot about me. I never imagine him still waiting for me even though it's just been three days he texted me about that, I thought he would forget me for me having my space.

"Girls! Its time!!" the director shouted. We came out the dressing room and walked to the stage.

***

Days has passed, It was the day that BTS, Bangtan Boys, Park Jimin will be having a comeback. And the past days, Jimin's own music has been out. Serendipity. It was beautiful, his voice was so angelic, he is so handsome, he looks like an angel.

'Cause you love me, and I love you

That part of the song is true. I still can't get over him, he is so irresistable. And he was never gone in my mind and especially my heart.

I'm sitting on the couch at the living room, waiting for the mv. We just got done with the comeback. A few more minutes BTS' mv will be out.

Lisa was sitting beside me waiting as well. Obviously I think she likes jungkook but that doesn't matter to me. I really do care if it was true but I for now I really don't.

Then a notification pop up my phone, the MV was out. Lisa beside me stared at me. I open my phone and started to watch the MV. It was called DNA

At first Jungkook was there until I saw jimin and his blonde hair. He was too handsome. Taehyung was now singing, his voice was deep but pretty. Then Hoseok oppa then Namjoon oppa then jungkook.

And after some lyrics it was now jimin who was singing the chorus. The music was actually good.

We finished the MV, lisa was now downloading. For now, i was getting all moody again. The korean red carpet invited us to come. So i'm getting nervous because obviously Redvelvet will be there, BTS will be there, Jimin will be there. I don't want to make awkward tension.

I don't want to be asked by what happen, you know how interviewers works. The ask so many questions about the current people. And sometimes it becomes annoying.

Lisa was watching the MV again and again but I don't mind because it was a good music. I wonder what jimin is doing right now. Is he tired? Is he taking a nap? Is he getting tired of waiting for me?

I snap out, I walked in my room and lay down my bed, I took my phone and decided will I be texting jimin or not? I just have to decide, I really do need an answers.

Jennie
Hey......

Jimin
Jennie! Are you forgiving me??

Jennie
I don't know... But I do want the explanation

Jimin
Okay, its fine. I can wait...

Jennie
Thank you for understanding me

Jimin
I have to, It's my fault

Jimin
When do you want me to explain it to you?

Jennie
Im sure you're not free after your MV. Btw, I like your song and the song DNA

Jimin
Thank you

Jimin
Btw, are you going to the red carpet?

Jennie
Yeah, we are... Are you? Well of course why would I ask?

Jimin
Hehehhe, Good luck😉

******

Jimin's POV

I'm shock that jennie texted me. I was sleeping because I'm tired but when I saw jennie texted I feel relief and energetic.

I was sleeping at taehyung's room for now, you know as brothers. We are sleeping next to each other. I was smiling along the text, taehyung noticed it. He took a peek to the text but I don't mind him seeing it.

"Hyung? Seriously? Jennie's forgiving you?" Taehyung said. I glance at him with a tight smile and shake my head to no.

"She never yet, but will you help me" I smiled.

I was getting this plan on how I will explain it to Jennie, I might take the risk of doing this. Doing this may affect everything, my career and some other stuff.

"Okay hyung I'll try"

"It's between you and me" I said. Since I know that jungkook and jennie are a little much close than taehyung and her, I won't tell jungkook first. After I tell taehyung  everything, He smiled

"Hyung, That's very effort" He clapped amused on what I said

"What do you think??" I asked, I was becoming hesitant in doing this. "Will I be doing this? Or Will I be not?" I asked again and again

"Hyung, take the risk. We have no idea what will happen"

-----------

I was about to update yesterday but my father took all of our gadgets so i didn't update

Hehehhehe

Hope you like ittt

Follow me on instagram

Vote for more