Chapter 9

Im shock that they will be fetching me here. Im kinda feeling happy.. Happy? Cause they are much friends of course!!! Ahh how I miss them!! They went in and saw me standing up fixing myself before going out. Once I saw them my smile lit up a little.

"Jennie" They both said happily

"Tae~!! Kookie~!" I said happily as I gave them a friendly hug.

"Let's go, Noona?" Jungkook said with manners. Wow, Im getting old. Urgh! Dont want to be called 'noona'. But Jungkook is just so cute! I can't resist him!

I nodded. I bowed to the manager and staff then went out the dance practice room. We were walking quietly as Jungkook at taehyung is holding both of my luggages.

" You have many things" Taehyung said while struggling in carrying the bag. I chuckled a little and we went in the elevator and I pressed the ground floor button.

We are riding the elevator quietly as the elevator open up at the ground floor. We went out the elevator and started to walk towards the exit

Im wondering if its just them? Im not saying that Im looking for him. Im just wondering.

"Hey.... Is it just you guys?" I asked them while looking at them confused.

"Yeah.. Since Hoseok hyung and suga hyung is fixing your bedroom.. Namjoon hyung and jin hyung is cooking.. And last Jimin hyung is cleaning the house" Jungkook explained politely. I nodded for my reply

Now Im wondering again.. Hmm? What kind of house will I be living in? Did they move their dorm? Or it is still the dorm where I drove jimin home back then? So confusing! Im just wishing that I will have my own personal space there.

While wondering I started to look around but then spotted something interesting. I quickly widen my eyes as I saw them being sweet. 'Sweet?' This only means one thing. I quickly ran to them without approaching taehyung and jungkook.

"*Clears throat* Dating ayee??" I playfully smirked at them

" Aishh Jenjen! I forgot to tell tou about that...." He apologized then laughed nervously

" Hi dara unnie, Is GD oppa being nice to you? Tell me if not, I'll beat him up" I smiled innocently to Dara unnie. She chuckled

" Dont worry jennie.. If he cheated let me help you"Dara unnie death stared GD oppa, That made GD oppa widen his eyes.

"Im not going to cheat though... One is enough to me" GD oppa said then kissed dara unnie's cheek. Urgh.. That is making me vomit everywhere..

Im too bitter

Forgot! Today's Valentines day(-_-)

I walked away from then with a disgusted face formed in my face. I walked back to taehyung and jungkook with them smirking at me while taehyung hands on his back. I looked at them confused

"What?"

"Happy valentines noona" Jungkook said cutely while taehyung took out a red rose from his back. I smiled at them

"Aww~ Thank you" I took the rose them give them a friendly hug then kissed them on the cheek one by one

We went out the building and I just remembered that I brought my car but I decided to leave my car here at the parking lot of YG building. Since no one will steal it, Right? Well, Im coming back tomorrow or the next day after that so I can check up on it and bring my car to their dorm.

Jungkook opened a van and let me in first. I went in and sat down. I took out my phone to see some notifications or something but nothing. The driver started to drive as taehyung sat beside me. As jungkook sitting infront at the shotgun seat. I decided to sleep the whole ride so I would have enough energy.