Chapter 15

We arrived at the nearest market in the place. It's quite nice that no one seem to notice them. Yet. But I'm just hoping that no one will be noticing them. Well, having a mask or glasses in our face isn't enough to them to be noticed by their fans. Who wouldn't notice them, they are known to other places outside Korea.

But what i am actually worrying about is that I am with them. Of course, what would others think about us? I don't have the same company with them. And about the training thing with other groups, it is actually private. No people could know about it. It's not actually that bad but if we put it on cam for what I know they could have so many bashers and we could just ruin their reputation.

I stood beside jungkook while jimin and yoongi oppa is in front as taehyung at our back. Jimin took a basket and carry it. We started to walk around the store as we find something healthy until we found the healthy section. I instantly roll my eyes at the view, as i exchange glances with jungkook. He looks blankly to it. I feel you jungkook

We started to walk towards it as I glance at every food there, the guys in front of us stopped and turn to look at us. Jimin glance at me coldly then looked away. I looked at him confused then look away.

"So now, we have to see what would the younger members would choose?" Yoongi oppa explain, we nodded and walked up to the vegetables. We exchange glances and took one of the food. Jungkook took a cabbage; taehyung took a lettuce qas I took a carrot. We slowly looked back to the older oppa, and we looked at them and show them what we took. Yoongi oppa simple just sighed and walked towards us.

"That only?" He asked. I feel the disappointment of yoongi oppa to us. I don't understand why people like these foods. We just simply nodded at yoongi oppa's question. "Aish, these kids" He sighed as he took a lot of vegetables and fruit to the basket.

We follow him like a child of his while jimin walk beside him ignoring us but mostly me. He doesn't talk to me, even just one word. I was quite confused on why is he doing this to me then later on he would talk to me.

What's wrong with him?

Yoongi oppa started to pay for everything. I know that he doesn't like these foods too. But all of this is for his career. At his face a while ago when we were eating breakfast was so funny. He looked at his food disgusted.

As everything was paid, we walked towards yoongi oppa as I sat on the shot gun seat with yoongi oppa. It was totally quiet inside, maybe because of yoongi oppa on how he behaves as always, being quiet what I mean. Well, it is really not that quiet because I can hear taehyung oppa and jungkook chatting from behind but jimin never talked to them.

I really don't understand jimin. What I could just remember is when me and taehyung oppa went down from downstairs, he was frowning at us. Maybe because of that. Well, just maybe. I can't really assume at some things like that. Maybe he really had a bad day.

Or is it really because he was jealous of taehyung?

Okay, Jennie Kim. Stop assuming about some things like that especially when you have past with him, neither Bad nor good past. It's actually hard to assume, maybe he moved on and maybe, just maybe he still likes me.

What I mean is-- I mean he kept on acting like that and he is making me really confused and crazy for him-- I mean not crazy just confused. I just wanted to forget about the past and start over. Like just friends and not more than friends. Maybe if I didn't met him, there would be literally nothing between us, no awkwardness and even If we didn't date each other.

We arrived the house, I walked out the car and not even bothering on helping them to carry things. I glance at jimin and he did the same way as I did. We both walked up to the 2nd floor, without a glance or word to each other. As we arrived, we both went in to each other's room and close.

Jimin's POV

Jennie did the same with me, going to each other's room. She practically didn't talk to me, maybe because I looked at her coldly, I must say. Maybe she thought I was angry, maybe. But what if I told her that I wasn't really angry. I was jealous.

I might admit that when I see her with the other members, mostly taehyung makes me a lot more jealous. I don't literally understand the feeling but when I am with her makes me jump in joy but seeing her with him and the others talking alone one at a time, makes me fall hard on the hard cold floor.

Yeah, I kind of not yet fully moving on but how can I move when I see her every morning, seeing her smile and laugh. Her laugh was music to my ears and seeing her beautiful face, glancing at me. And mostly seeing her looking more confused and curious when I have my cold attitude makes my heart melt. She looks cute.

I walked up to the bathroom to take a quick bath so I can help the other members downstairs. I took my towel and walked in the bathroom. I strip off my clothes and started the water. ----- As I was done taking a bath, I wrap a towel around my waist and walked off the bathroom

I stood in front the closet where I could get my clothes. I was about to get clothes when a knock on a door was made. I looked back and literally the door was opened seeing someone with wide eyes

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! sorry if I kinda just told someone that I would update on sunday(yesterday). I accidentally didn't save the chapter I made so i have to do it again

AHAHAHHA

Thank you guys for the #k reads of my stories!!