Chapter 27

Okay, This is it.

Red Carpet is later, 3:00 in the afternoon.

I'm exited but nervous.

I want answers but I don't think I'm not ready to see him right at the moment.

It would be awkward mostly red velvet is there. We're friends with red velvet but I don't think If I can face them right now.

It's 12:00 noon right now.

We're.having lunch at the dorm right now. We cook for each other. I love these girls, they helped me cheer up and they love me. I love them so much.

They help me alot.

I remember when I entered YG when I was highschool as jimin entered Bighit back then. Then a few years, me and jimin broke up and that's when I met up the girls.

I was devastated at the moment back then. They never knew what happened. I never told them until the thing happened when we debut. He was there.

So obviously they knew it..

After they knew everything, they took care of me, and they really understand me. They kept the secret about me and jimin dating. They are trustworthy friends.

They were really kind to me. I'm happy to have them in my life.

I remember the first time Lisa introduced me to her childhood friend, bambam. A nice young man. He's sweet and all. That's why I've known Got7 as a known to me. They're all kind. I became close with Mark and Jackson when BamBam visits Lisa at YG with his friends.

Then I was watching some idols, I saw this synchronized group. They are awesome. As in synchronized. Vocals are awesome. The first song I knew was 'Don't wanna cry'. It is Seventeen. I like Vernon, Hoshi and Woozi. They are awesome.

And another thing for EXO is, when my mom was talking to me a past few months she told me if I still remember this close cousin when I was younger. It was chanyeol.

When I was young, Chanyeol and I are close. As in close. We always play together, we have ice cream together and that all stop when I came to highschool that's when I met jimin.

For red velvet, We often see them in some events like GFriend as well. That's why we became liek friends, I think.

And that's the story of how I knew some of the idols.

It is 1:00 in the afternoon, There's only 2 hours for us to prepare. We are now at the company building starting to prepare.

I just wore my dress; Black dress with gold belt with black shoes.

It was so pretty. I'm proud of myself for helping our designer to design my own.

The girls are now dressed as well. To be honest they really look so hot. They look pretty and all.

They are now doing our hair and makeup. They prefer our hair down. Like seriously we look pretty and of course the girls are more prettier than me.

After we were done with all, we were talking about what we will do later. The performance. It was already 2:40 in the afternoon and there's a few minute ride to teh red carpet event.

I'm starting to get nervous in all. With BTS will be there, Jimin will be there, red velvet there, seulgi unnie will be there. To be honest I wanted to past out right now.

A few minutes we'll be heading to our van. The girls are excited. So excited. The fact that lisa kept doing pictures really shows how excited she is.

"Okay!!!! Head to the van now"  Our manager shouts. We all nod and headed to the van.

I sat in the fron as always. The girls our at the back. "Unnie, You kept fidgeting your fingers" I heard rose said but I don't know who she is talking to.  "Jennie, she's talking to you"  I look down my hands and I didn't realise that i kept fidgeting my fingers.

"Uh. Yeah?" I asked dumbly. "You're nervous" Jisoo stated.

"I am not" I exclaimed calmly,"Hmm? Fidgeting your fingers, feeling unsteady, Sweating, yep that shows your nervous" Lisa said with a smirk plastered her face.

"I swear I am not" I said as I look back at them. "Sure unnie" Rose said. I mentally roll my eyes at them

"No need to deny it. It's obvious. That is fine, Jennie. We do understand why. But you should atleast forget it for a moment. We don't want something bad to happen"Jisoo unnie said.

"I won't do anything" I said a little taken a back. I won't do anything stupid.

"We won't know" Jisoo sings.

What a great unnie. She's really our older sister.

"Girls, we'rs here. Be calm and don't be nervous." Jisoo unnie said. We all just nod in agreement and the back door suddenly opened. I open my own door and caught the view where red velvet was walking inside.

I, first ignored it and step out the car, as well as the other girls. We all smile at the fans, camera man and more. We started to walk towards , where we will take a picture.

We stood there side by side. We all smile at the cameraman. After that we started to walk inside.

It was fulk of people, there's a lot of idols here. Red Velvet are here. They didn't notice us yet.

A staff leads us to our table, We followed them, and sat at our table. The worst part of it is that we sat beside Red Velvet. We bow at them. I bowed at them with a smile but not able to make an eye contact with them.

It's awkward. Really.

We sat there as other idols starts coming. A loud cheers started suddenly making us looked at th entrance. It's BTS. I made eye contact with jimin then I quickly look away.

As they all started walking to their respective table, I felt some eyes on me. I silently look up and saw taehyung and jungkook looking at me, we bow at each other with a smile. I felt another stare at me, Jimin. He's looking at me.

As they all sat to their seat, another loud cheers started, I glance at the entrance and it is my cousin's. EXO. Lisa looked at them happily as they walk towards their table. Chanyeol and I made an eye contact, as usual we smile and bow.

As other idols kept passing by, I felt eyes on me. I look around and saw Seulgi who was siting on another table near me, behind me. I gave her a sly bow. Her stare was a glare or maybe blank. It's inreadable.

I ignored it.

It's not important for now.

Later on, Red Carpet is starting.

****

Sorry if I took to long to update

Hehehehhe

I have much things to do

On thursday and friday is my exams.

Gluck to meeee😂