Chapter 24

Heyo guys! Promise is a promise! i'm trying to update as fast as I can tho. HahHAHAHA its haarrdd😂

--------

The next thing I knew was his lips were lock into my lips. He's kissing me. He's hands were on my cheek eyes closed and another tear drop down my eyes

I got more confused, the feeling inside was so mixed up. I don't know what to do for now. Without me thinking properly, I slap him hard as I can, He looked shock as he place a hand on his cheek, maybe I slap too hard.

I was crying, I was hurt, I was confused. I need space. I need time to think. I think I'm gonne explode, when he saw me crying his eyes soften and he looked worried. "I'm sorry I can't help myself, Jennie I need you" He cried, a tear rolling down his cheek.

I don't know what to do but I kept crying infront of him, I crouch down to the ground, sobbing hard while he just stood there crying aswell, "Jennie forgive me please, Let me explain" He cried out.

"What!? What Jimin? What do you expect me to do?  Forgive you again. Jimin you know me" I shouted. He looked broken.

"Please, Just let me explain! Please jennie," He pleaded. But I have enough, I need space. My chest was aching too badly, my eyes were red. I look up to him and see him crouching infront of me. He was crying aswell. "Get out" I muttered, I never expect myself to say that

"What?" He whispered. "I said, Get out!" I shouted. I stood up and open the door, "Get out jimin" I said in an bossy tone. "Just let me explain"

"No! get out!" I shouted even more louder, "I'll give you time to think, but don't forget I won't love anyone else because it is only you who is in my heart" He said looking at me, his tears falling.

He went out the house, raining heavily, I closed the door and break down. I started to cry hard while lying my head onto the door. I'm such a bad person, I just need a little more space.

I wipe off my tears off, walking to the faucet washing my face. I went back to the living room and put on my make up so that they won't notice that I cried a lot. I guess.

I fixed all the things in my house and took my bag and important things, I went out the house as I locked the door. I drove my car to the company building. It wasn't raining as it was than a few hours ago.

I wonder if jimin came home safe?

I hesitate to take my phone but ended up taking it. I took a deep breathe and started typing down. I wish he was okay.

Jennie
Kook

Kookie
Noona, are you fine now??

Jennie
Yes I am. But I wanna ask something

Kookie
Go ahead noona

Jennie
Is jimin there? Did he came home safe?

Kookie
Yeah, He came here soaking wet and crying so much. What happened?

Jennie
I actually don't know, he came to my house trying to explain everything but I kick him out. I dont know what to do.

Kook
He's alright now... I'll tell him to give you time to think... He's wit namjoon hyung rn, he obviously looks so broken.

Jennie
I'm sorry...

Kook
Noona its fine. All of us are shock as well as he did that. We can't make him to explain because he looks like he is not in the mood.

Jennie
Thank you kook, I'm really sorry. Please don't tell anybody that I ask about him, especially jimin.

Kook
Sure noona, You can count on me

After the text, I put my phone inside my pocket. I went out the car and locked it. I see myself in the side mirror checking if I look like I cried. Obviously my face looks so puffy

I took a deep breath, and went in the company building. I walked up to the floor. I reached the door, I sighed and open it. Everyone was there, the staffs, the members and manager. When I came inside, it was a little noisy, when they notice me. They all looked at me in silence.

I bow at them as respect. We all started to seat down as we wait for the time that the mv will be out. I was sitting between jisoo unnie and rose. They were all silent, at first.

"Are you okay?" Jisoo unnie took the courage and asked. I looked at her with a smile, "Prefectly fine" As if.

"You don't look okay" Rose says in worry tone. "I'm fine, I swear, I talked to him" they shook their head and look at me.

"What? What happened? Where?" Jisoo unnie asked in worried tone.

"It was in my house, but when he tried to explain I don't know but I kick him out. I was confused" I said, lowering my head. Rose patted my back.

"Okay! The MV will be out in 3... 2... 1. " The MV was uploaded.

It successfully has been uploaded. Half of me felt happy because the mv was successful. Half of me was otherwise.

We all took a wine and drink it. I didn't drink much even though I was like this right now, Heart broken. I don't want to make any scene here right now.

I just sat there as the others was chatting with the staffs, the manager has left early because of family thing. I don't really care tho.

As I was getting bored my phone vibrated in notification. I open my phone and it was a text message. It was from Jimin. I hesitated if I'll open it but ended up seeing it.

Jimin
Hey jennie, I'm really sorry fow what I have done, I want you to forgive me but I won't pressure you. By the way I saw your MV, and you look so beautiful. 'as if it your last' I hope you'll have a nice comeback. Back to what I'm saying, I am really sorry but I really want you to forgive me. I know how jerk I am right now to you, I know you'll be saying that do I still love you, Of course I do. I didn't do it on purpose. I have my reasons so if you'll let me explain I'll be happy to explain it to you. I' ll be waiting for your reply and I'll be waiting for you. If my plans did not work, I understand that you're hurt and heart broken. If I'm not the only one for you I really do understand. I hope you'll find someone better than me. And that's when if my plans did not work. Jennie, I really love you so so much. I dont know what to do if you're not around me. I'll be waiting for you, my love.  Kim Jennie, remember this, I will not love anyone but you. I love you jennie so much. -Park Jimin

***********

So whatya think??

I updated yehey hahahah
Just kidding

By the way the girl in the pic is

Mee!!! Hahah shocking right?😂