Chapter 3

Jungkook's POV

Jimin Hyung rest his head on his arm and started to sob and cry after Jennie left the cafe. I understand why Jennie is like that but it isn't jimin hyung's fault. it was our manager. jimin Hyung almost got kick at the team by 13 times. I'm not saying that Its Jennie's fault I mean jimin Hyung always wants to go home to see her but the manager didn't let him home cause we have to practice.  Sometimes I can hear jimin Hyung crying at the restroom and mumbling someone's name, the first time I heard it I didn't know who it was. but when I knew Jennie and she is the ex-girlfriend of jimin Hyung I knew that explain why jimin Hyung was crying.

It's hard to be an Idol. Sometimes you aren't allowed to use your gadgets for you to just call someone quick but our rules are really strict.

I can see how hurt they can be in their situation. If only jimin Hyung explains it her and if only Jennie listens to jimin Hyung. I wonder if jimin Hyung explained it to her will Jennie be waiting for him or find somebody else? I understand why jimin Hyung didn't explain it to her because he didn't want Jennie to be hurt, he just went home and break up with her. that's it. but isn't that a little bit rude maybe Jennie will think that jimin Hyung just played with her.

That time after jimin Hyung broke up with Jennie. Jimin Hyung went home all swollen from crying. He walked over to his bedroom which is hoseok is in there too cause they are roommates. I followed jimin Hyung to his room and he just lied on his bed and put a pillow on his face when he started to cry hard. that time was the time for us to leave to go to New Zealand for work stuff.

The time when we were at the airport that was the time Jennie met taehyung Hyung. Then a few days there in new Zealand its time for going back to Seoul then I met Jennie on the airplane. I heard her humming with our music blood sweat and tears. I introduced myself to her then she said that she isn't into an artist just song that time I like her but not that like. I mean as a friend. then for a while, I introduce her to hoseok Hyung.

After awhile of jimin Hyung crying he stood up and walked off the cafe all of us were shock at his action. What if someone saw him, well he is an idol. We all decided that taehyung Hyung and hoseok Hyung will follow him and the rest of the hyung will be at our dorm talking to the manager about what happened. We went outside and followed jimin Hyung quietly not letting him notice and we reached a club. He went inside the club and we all looked shocked at jimin Hyung. We knew that jimin Hyung can't drink and he didn't want to drink alcohol but why does he have to do this. This isn't the right decision to move on right? 

we followed him inside the club and saw him sitting at the bar drinking. We walked over him and sat next to him. we all looked worried and shock about what just happened this night. As we sat down jimin Hyung looked at us sadly and angry.

Why did you follow me?" he said coldly

" Hyung, could you stop this? drinking is not good for us or for you. Stop drinking Hyung lets go home.." I said as I took jimin hyung's cup but he pulled it back from him and chugged the drink then he looked at me angrily. I got scared by his sudden action and I give him and scared expression. Until hoseok really stop by making him stood up as they saw me all scared about what jimin Hyung did. 

"stop it jimin. let's go home now" Hoseok demanded jimin Hyung angrily as jimin nod looking angry at me, all of us. We all stood up and jimin Hyung beside hoseok Hyung in front of us and taehyung Hyung helping me to walk properly he can see that I'm scared of jimin Hyung. I was stuttering as I was walking outside the club but something caught my attention. I saw lisa,jisoo and rose to look all worried. I stopped and taehyung Hyung looked at me confused. I pointed jisoo, lisa, and rose. He looked at that direction then at me.