Chapter 23

hey guys, for all those who are waiting for me to update hehe im sorry, schoolll is just so yeah😂

And After the two of my stories, I don't think I can write stories, eh but I have draft story. But it isnt a fanfic😂

Again I'm sorry

Vote for more updates😉😙

Follow me in instagram so u can see my ugly face😂 Parklj95 thanks

*****

I sat back down at the couch sighing as I didn't receive anything from jimin yesterday. It's been 2 days since I facetime with him. He's busy I guess.

Lisa was watching TV beside me waiting for the two members to come. And guess what? Our MV is coming soon.
Staffs, choreographer and some will be at the YG so that we can celebrate the comeback of us.

So yeah, I'm just dressed into a simple white tank top, ripped jeans and leather jacket. And I actually put some glasses because it's still early for to go to the YG building. So we're going to have lunch first.

The news was now flash in the TV. I watched carefully waiting for the news to come.

"Exclusive" The newscaster said. "Park Jimin of BTS" My eyes narrowed as lisa took a glance at me, "Saying that Kang Seulgi is his girlfriend?" She continued. My head shook as I looked at the pictures and videos.

It was a picture of jimin and her eating at the restaurant, It was a video of them hugging, well atleast not kissing--- okay nevermind.

"Are they dating? What about Blackpink Jennie?" that was the last sentence that I heard when I ran outside the dorm. I took my own car and thank god I brought my bag, I started to drive off as I push in the keys.

I started driving as my tears were falling down my cheek. Since when did Jimin did this? That jerky liar bitch, I thought he didn't want to leave me.

I drove home, home where no one can know where I am and where I can have my alone time. But first I went to the store and find myself what can make me heal.

I put on my mask and went inside. I took a big ice cream, some chips and drinks. And yeah I can't risk drinking alcohol for now. I paid the cashier without him noticing that I was a member of Blackpink, I went back to my car and started to drive home.

I put my car onto the drive way and locked it. I ran inside with my phone, and the food I brought. My tears were still falling now since I stop myself on crying while driving since I can't risk going into the hospital hurt.

I locked the front door, Lights open but curtains closed. I sat onto the couch and started crying

Did he ever loved me? Again?

I took my phone and contacted this person now, I really need someone except for the girls for now. So I called my cousin.

A few hours I'm still crying, and I thank god that he isn't busy today. The door bell rang, I quickly look at the window and it was my cousin,  I thought someone else, but I assume to much, didn't I?

I open the door looking so devasted, I jump into him to a hug crying so much like a baby, "Chanyeol! He cheated to me" I cried and cried.