Chapter 16

Jimin's POV

I stood in front the closet where I could get my clothes. I was about to get clothes when a knock on a door was made. I looked back and literally the door was opened seeing someone with wide eyes

---------------------------
J

imin's POV

H

er eyes was wide in shock making herself flush in tomato red and cover her eyes with her hands. She looked away with her hands on her face. She looks regretful, I chuckle at her reaction, assuring myself that she heard my chuckle. She shook her head and clears her throat before she spoke

"Uh-Uhhh-" She stutter and I chuckle again, "YAH!!! Why didn't you said that you were--!! Urghh!!!" She complain, she's really cute when her face is flush in red tomato.

"What? Jennie, Me?? You opened the door before I could spoke.. So it isn't my fault!" I said back but calmly

"Then!! Learn to lock your door!" She shouted but not too loud, her voice was quite high pitched. She has a point, but really I don't lock my door sometimes 'cause usually the members doesn't really go to my room.

"What are you doing here?" I ask out of curiosity

"Uh-- It's better to tell you when you're FULLY dressed up." She open the held the door about to go out, not even daring to glare at me with all of our conversation, " And Jimin, make sure you're fully dressed!" She shouted, I smirk at her then chuckle before she ran out of my room then closed it. I went to walk towards the door knob to locked.

I went back to my closet and started to find comfortable clothes. I put on my underwear, before I put my grey sweatpants and plain over sized white T-shirt. I put a little perfume of mine before I could talk to jennie

Jennie's POV

My face flush in deep red, like a tomato as I ran out of Jimin's room. I felt really embarrassed at my action earlier. And here I am at Jimin's door, my back on his door waiting for him. I grab my both cheeks with both of my palms and started to slap it until I forget everything that happen

How can I face jimin?? After what I did?? I just rushed into his room without permission. I really didn't expect that to happen, I was really expecting jimin using his phone or sleeping. That was really embarrassing. I wish that I can the turn back the time.

I'm still standing with my hands on my cheeks as I didn't realize the door has open. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact. Before I could fall hard on the floor I felt muscular arms wrapping around my body. I open my eyes and saw Jimin wrap his arms around me, staring at me. The amount of his body to mine was very close. 

My hands were still on my cheeks, His perfume I'm smelling as I stare at his eyes. I looked at his crescent shape eyes again. I stared at it again. Until I figured out what was going on, I push him gently as I stood up in front of him properly. My head facing the ground more embarrassed, and this is so awkward. My face started to flush int deep red as the moment where his body was attached to mine his face are inches away from mine.

I cleared my throat before I could talk, "Jimin- Uh... I just wanted to ask something if that's okay to you" After what i said, suddenly he pulled me inside his room gently then close it. I stood there beside his bed staring at the floor awkwardly.

"Talk Jennie" He said calmly. This Moody Mochi. He was cold earlier and then now he is so calm. What's wrong with this mochi?

"UH- It's about earlier" He shook his head and stare at me waiting for the next thing I will said, "Are you mad at me?" I asked him making his eyes soften and chuckled at me.