Chapter 26

Jimin's POV

Taehyung said take the risk. I'm getting nervous as the day comes by, it's only a week to prepare for the Red Carpet. It has only taehyung who knows what would I do at the Red Carpet.

Jennie has always been in my heart, she always are. I wouldn't let this chance go. This is the only time I could think of. I can't wait for her to be back in my arms.

Her small body in my arms again, her smile could make my life shine. 

She's the only who can make me happy

I'm pretty sure about that

I only follow what my heart says

I'm now with jungkook at the living room, playing video games. Mario Kart. I was having fun for a little. These past days after the break up with jennie-- wait a minute, we never officially broke up.

We never was.

I then realize it just now. But it's too late for that. Even though it isn't the official break up, I'll be counting this as a break up.

Because of the fact that she ignored me, she kicked me iut of her house. I ws shock all of the sudden, jennie never kicked someone else in her own house. She is too kind and pure. She's warm-hearted.

I really like her so much

No..... I don't like her.

I love her so freaking much

She is like my life, I want to be with her forever. I want her to be the girl who is always beside me. I want me to see her walking towards the altar. I want her to give me family. I want everything that future is to couples.

She's irresistable.

Ignore the haters, I don't give a fuck, I'll be loving jennie as I want to be. She's my love, the only one.

I beat jungkook in playing mario kart, he groan and look back at me. "hyung, you're getting good to this" He groan.

"Did I mention? You look happier unlike the few weeks ago" He looked at me suspiciously "It's definitely jennie noona" He said confidently. I ignored and shrugged not wanting for him to know yet.

Not now, at the red carpet would be the good way to say it to them. It must be.

I started walking towards taehyung's room upstairs. I went in as soon as possible,  he looked startled at first then came back to his self. "Hyung, you fucking scared me" He said, I shrugged. "What's the problem?"

I lay beside him in his kung size bed. "Jungkook is getting suspicious about it." I simply said. "You should tell it to him, he's our maknae he helped you everytime" Taehyung said
"Do you think I will say it to him? He texts jennie" I said, "Really hyung?" Taehyung said disbelief

"You didn't know, the time I went home soaking wet, a few seconds later, I was borrowing jungkook's phone I saw the texts between her and him. Jennie was asking me if I came home safe." I explained it to him. "So you're saying that if we tell it to him, he can accidentally say it to her." Taehyung said.

Yep, I knew all about it. Jennie doesn't like to know that she was asking about me. She is really kind. That time I wanted to give up on her, because I thought she wouldn't forgive me. But then I saw the text between her and kook.

I felt relieve that she still cares about me. That made me felt that I still have hope. So that made me text her. If she was wondering I was giving up on her that easily, she won't even believe that I just did it.

I still love her, And if she doesn't know that I'll always have time for proving it to her.

I love her and always be.

Jungkook's POV

I heard it, I heard that jimin hyung and taehyung hyung has a plan at the red carpet, and they didn't want to tell me because of me still having contact with her

And that hurt my pride, he just did it.

And the fact that jimin hyung just see the text between me and jennie. I felt more happy for him that he sees it. It's btter that way, because so that he would still have a chance. I know he still have a chance.

But I don't care about that. I opened the door with a smirk plastered on my face. They looked shock at what I just did.

"You really don't want to tell me? It's fine I already know" I smirked. They looked priceless. I wanted to laugh at their face right now. They look like I'm going to kill them. Then I burst out of laughter. "I would never say it to jennie noona. I'm not stupid hyung" I laughed.

They look relief.

"You gave me a heart attack, you freak" Jimin said as he took a deep breath.

"So you saw it?" I asked. He nodded without hesitation. "Of course I did. You should have a password next time" He winked at me. I walk.over them as I closed the door behind me.

"Hyung... Are you really doing it?" I asked. "Of course he will do it! He's our hyung! He's a manly mochi" Taehyung said proudly.

"I could I agree on that. I'm definitely manly" Jimin hyung said with all the confidence "Mochi" I continued as I laugh at his priceless face "Deal with it, because it is true." I said

****

Jennie's POV

Red carpet is coming. And here we are now at the company building, sizing our body for the outfit for incoming red carpet event.

The company's going to choose our outift but I don't mind it. I just don't like the fact that sometimes the other members doesn't have a stunning dress but its pretty. But the designer said it was based on our appearance and shit.

We all decided to head to out first to the cafe and have a drink. We went inside the cafe and ordered our food. They rose and lisa ordered a meal while me and jisoo unnie didn't. Just drinks is enough.

We were now seated across each other. There was a silent before jisoo unnie, who was across me spoke to break the silence. "So jennie, How are you?" She asked. I shook my head looking at her with a little smile.

"I'm fine" I said.

"Have you talk to him?" Rose asked. "I did.. I told him that I wanted answers." I said hesitantly.

"Then what?" Lisa asked.

"That's that" Lisa shook her head. "Then how will you know?" Lisa continued. "He said that not now because we just had our comeback and I never asked him anything" I said.

"That's it?" Jisoo asked. "For what I know you're not a reporter so, you guys should stop interviewing me." I said as I mentally roll my eyes.

"Fine.. So are you guys excited for the upcoming red carpet?" Rose asked.

"I'm so excited" Jisoo unnie squeeled.

"Of course I am. Many idols are there" Lisa exclaimed.

I just nodded out of nervousness.

The fact that jimin will be there makes me more nervous. This will make a very awkward tension.

-------------

Sorry to keep ya waiting. Our exams our coming anf we have alot of school works so yeah

Thank you

And dont be mad

Hahshahhahaha

Sorry for the mistakes