Chapter 18

After my bathing, I went out the bathroom with only a towel around my body. I quickly went to the door knob and locked it to make sure no one comes in. I went to my closet and to see what's on my bag and choose something to wear.

I took a simple ripped jeans and plain white shirt and addidas. As I was done dressing up, I didn't even bother putting a little makeup and just decided on putting a white mask. I went out my room with my phone in my pocket. I was about to walk downstair when I heard someone calling me from behind

"Jennie ahh!!!" I look back after I hear a familiar voice from behind

"Yeah jimin?" Yes it was jimin who was called me. He fasten his pace to reach me, He looked at me with a smile, "Let's walk down together" He smiles

We started walking side by side going downstairs. We reach the downstairs and we saw the other members all ready glaring at jimin, "it's about time jimin" namjoon oppa sighed. Jimin just smile proudly as I roll my eyes playfully.

We walked out the house to the bts van. The guys was inside and I was the last one to get in. Namjoon oppa at the driver's seat and jin oppa beside the driver's seat, shot gun seat. Suga was all alon on the one car seat near the door. Taehyung and Hoseok oppa behind namjoon oppa. Behind them is jungkook and jimin. I look at the back seat and it was messy. Full of shoes, clothes and more things. I look over them with a questionable look.

"Uhmm. Where should I sit?" I asked as they all looked over me, they all grinned except for one, jimin. He was blank, no expression at all. I look over at namjoon oppa as I heard him spoke, "Ahh mianhae jennie, The back seat was messy, maybe jimin wouldn't mind if you sit on his lap" I shook my head shock at his words

"Uhh maybe I shouldn't go. Can I just stay here?" I asked with a smile

"oh no! Jennie, Your manager will get angry at us for leaving you alone." Jin oppa said, I look over at taehyung and jungkook who always have their grin when there is something happening like this.

"C'mon jennie" Jimin called out as I look over him, and what I see is a smirk. I sighed and walk over to the seat, I look over to jungkook "Can I? Jebal!" I stated looking at jungkook who was sitting beside jimin. Jungkook shook his head to no. I roll my eyes at him and stare at him blankly,

Out of nowhere I was pulled down, finding myself sitting down on a lap. I look over to the person and it was jimin who pulled me down. I was sitting on his lap and it is very embarrassing, "You are taking to long to sit down" Jimin said-whisper to me as he sighed. His hands were on waist holding tightly to prevent me from falling of the seat.

Yoongi oppa closed the car door as namjoon oppa started on driving to their studio. My face started to turn into a tomato at the position. I glance at jungkook who was staring at me with a smirk. I looked away and just decided to look over the window. Jimin was looking outside still his hands were on my waist.

Suddenly, the car stopped harshly making me moved forward. I closed my eyes tightly waiting for the impact. It's been a few seconds my face never touched anything, I open my eyes and the car seat in front of me was just a few inches in front of me.

I look over behind and saw jimin was back hugging me, his arms was around my waist, locking me between his arms. Jimin was staring at me as I quickly sat on his lap properly, as he looses his grip around my waist and still his hands were on my waist.

I cleared my throat as I felt jungkook grinning from beside us, "Is anyone hurt?" Namjoon oppa asked us as some of them said they were fine and the others didn't answer.

*-*-*-*

We were now at their dance studio, they were all practicing their dance move, 'Spring Day'. I look over to taehyung who is now having a fun time with Hoseok oppa and jungkook. They were all sweaty, on the other hand jin oppa and namjoon oppa is talking to their producers outside. And the other one, yoongi oppa is sitting beside me. Guess what he is doing, He is sleeping beside me.