Chapter 7

We are at the destined place, Where we will have a little together event with YG family. Jisoo unnie were talking with the owner about the foods and the place while me and the others were busy taking some pictures for our instagram. We took so many solo pictures and a few moments jisoo unnie joined us. She started to take pictures. We took pictures of the cafe and more.

We got back to our dorm since its kinda early for us, So we need to change for our own clothes of course. As we got back the dorm, I changed into a simple outfit aswell as the others, I put some light makeup and went outside the room. As we are all ready to go back to the cafe, we check all of the windows and doors if its closed properly.

We went out the dorm and got in my car. I started to car and drove off, The ride was so quiet they were all paying attention to the rode or paying attention to their phone. I decided to turn on the music to break the dead silence as I turned it on the song that played first was BTS- Rain. I listened to the music while driving. They didn't even notice me or the song, Aishh this girls

As I was listening to the music, I started humming with the song. Then the next thing I heard was him singing, it was kinda high but I kept humming with the song until the song ended. As the song ended we finally reached our destination, Forever Cafe. We walked out my car as I was done parking it. We went inside and we saw the tables were ready as well as the foods. They have some different flavors of cake, cupcakes and cookies. I quickly snatched one chocolate chips silently without anyone knowing

A few moments that we arrive the others came. 2ne1, Winner and bigbang. They greeted each other as they came near us we bow to them and greeted them

"Annyeonghaseyo~" We greeted them

"Jenjen~" I heard my name that made me looked into the direction of the voice.

"Jinu oppa~!" I run to him and gave him a hug. He is my bestfriend aswell as Hoony oppa, They are members of Winner. I've known jinu oppa and hoony oppa since I started training with YG.

"Still the same old jenjen aye~" I heard another voice that made me looked again.

"Hoony oppa~!" I ran up to him and gave him a hug aswell, We lost contact when I started to get busy on my trainings so yeah.

"Hi oppa~ How are you? Winner?" I asked them. I looked around and saw the other talking to each other in different tables. Then I spotted GD oppa trying to get dara unnie's attention I chuckled for a moment then got back with hoony and jinu oppa.

"Well~ So busy... Jennie, We'll talk later again.. Im going to talk to the others" I nodded politely as they walked away from me. I looked around finding someone I can talk. I spotted Gd oppa with taeyang oppa talking with CL unnie and dara unnie. I walked towards them and smiled politely with a bow.

"Hi guys~"

"Oh~ Jennie... What is this for again?" Dara unnie asked.

"ah oh yeah.. Well~ We will be gone for a month but that isn't just the reason. We wanted to have fun with YG family and its been a long time since we have a together event. " I explained it with a smile. She nodded as i told her. We started to make chit chats while we were eating some sweets in the table. The music were kinds sweet since valentines is coming soon.

Aish.... Who ever made up Valentines I want him/her/them to be dead now. Now Im getting bitter with all of this shit. I know when I started to walk on the streets starting tomorrow all I can see is sweets! Heart! couples! red! flowers! Chocolates. Urghhh! I hate valentines. The day of valentines, The day Im moving in with bighit.

I didnt realize that I spaced out while talking to the others until I snapped out of reality cause I feel my phone vibrated. I looked at it and saw jungkook texted me. I opened my phone to read jungkook's text.