Chapter 19

Jennie's POV

I woke up in someone's arms, My face on his chest. I look up and saw Jimin still sleeping remembering what happen last night. Jimin let me sleep with him again. I stare at his beauty as his face was a few inches away from mine. I sighed remembering about what I said yesterday.

His lips are so plump and pink, his cheeks are so chubby. I wish I could just sqeeuze his cheeks hard. He is really calm when he's sleeping, He is so HOT, his pink hair is so messy af.

I still love him

A few moments I saw Jimin opening his eyes, I quickly closed my eyes pretending to sleep. As always. I heard him chuckle making me confused, "No need to pretend you're sleeping tho" Jimin says as I still pretended to be asleep. "I know you're looking at my handsome face" Jimin says confidently,

Someone's too confident today, And to be honest he doesn't have to say that because that's obviously true. He is really handsome. I closed my eyes tightly continuing to pretend,

Out of nowhere his hand started to go down to my waist and started to tickle me. One of my weakness. I started to squirm and laugh as jimin continued to tickle me "S--t-op" I said breathlessly, He was still tickling me, I was rolling back and forth as jimin was tickling me.

Suddenly, I fell hard on the floor. I hiss in pain as my back was aching. Jimin started to laugh satisfied, I sat down and death glare him. It pisses me off, he just laugh at what he did and not even helping me. But he is still to cute.

Jimin sat up and took his hand out while he sealed his lips from preventing to laugh. I slap his hands away and stand up by myself. I stood up and automatically going out his room. I closed the door behind and rolled my eyes in embarassment of what he did.
My back aches at what he did, I open my door room and locked the door after. I lay at my bed as I stare at the ceiling. My hands reached out my phone from the night stand. I opened it to see what time is it, 7:35 am. I quickly shook my head as I remembered about Lisa.

I decided to call her to ask her, I dialed her number and waited for her to answer , "Hello?" Finally she answered it.. "Hey.. Just wanted to ask something"

"What?" She said sleepily, "But did I woke you up?" I asked feeling bad "kind of but its alright. I needed to wake up early to excercise" I only sigh in relief that I wont feel bad for waking her up. "What time are we going to meet up?"

"Lunch? 11:30"

"Okay bye see you"

"Wait!!!" Lisa shouted before I could end the call, "What is it?" I asked confused. "Make sure you're ready because I need story about what happen between you and Jimin" Lisa said cutely making me chuckle, "Fi--" I was about to answer her but she spoke up "Bye" She ended the call by her excited voice.

I stood up and decided to take a bath, I walked up to the bathroom with a towel on my hands. I started to take off my clothes as I open the shower. Warm water started to pour all over my body while my eyes automatically closed by the good feeling.

My eyes were closed as I enjoy the feeling of the warm water all over my body. I put soap all over my body as I put shampoo over my hair. I scrub it properly then started to wash it off by the water.

I dry myself by the towel I brought as I wrap it around my body. I walked out my room and quickly choose an outfit to wear. I took a simple black croptop with jeans and vans shoes. I put it on after I put on my underwear and sat down on my bed and took my phone to see what time it was now, 10:03 am. Time flies so fast.

I dry my hair by the hair dryer. I decided to do a simple hairstyle. I tie my hair into a messy bun. I put on a little makeup and my mask. I lay down first waiting for the time of what am I going and since Jimin is going to drive me I wish he didnt forget about it