Chapter 21

Yo guys! I was about to publish this last night, blame the wifi! It is very slowwwww

Thank you

-Parklj19

****

"Bye jennie" The BTS members said except for jimin. He just looked at me waiting. We are now infront of the YG building. When the other boys left, jimin took the opportunity and stayed.

We stayed quiet for awhile as we are staring at each other. "Bye Jiminie" I said. I turned around and about to walk away when a hand grab my wrist. "Wait" I turn around quickly and saw jimin.

"Yes?" I turned to look at him. We were inches apart while we are staring at each other. I looked away and blushed. "Jennie" He cleared his throat.
"Again what?" I sighed. He looked uneasy, "W-w-wi-ll yo-you"He stuttered. He took a deep breath before he could continue
"bemygirlfriendagain?" I looked at him confused, "Slower jimin. I can't understand" I said

"Will you be my... Girlfriend again?" He said in a calm tone. I look at him as I blush in light pink. "What? Don't make me nervous" Jimin said. This time I smile at him and put my arms around jimin's neck. "Yes Jimin" I agreed, He smile wider as possible in happiness.

"Jennie, Thank you for giving me a second chance" Jimin said as he put his hands on my waist. "I love you" I blush at his statement, "I don't" I teased, He widen his eyes in shock "Just kidding, I love you too"

"I should go. The girls are upstairs" I said as pull my hands away from his neck, jimin's hands are still on my waist. "Jimin-ah" I whined, Jimin smiles and kissed my cheeks. I blush at his sudden action as e chuckles. "Cute" I blush more. Jimin let go of me as I waved him goodbye

He went back to his members as I turned around happily. Finally we are back together. I never expect that it would be like this. I was smiling happily as I enter a elevator. I arrived the room that we are supposed to go. I entered the room with a big smile as I bow to the producers

I saw the girls smiling at me, we group hug the let go. "How's your week?" Jisoo asked. I just nodded in satisfaction. I was still smiling widely as they noticed it. "why smiling like that?" Rose asked.

"I was expecting her to open the door frustrated" Lisa said as they nodded in agreement. "You thought wrong" I said

"Why smiling like that? As if you and jimin got back" Jisoo unnie rolled her eyes making me blush. Did she saw it? They all looked at me with a wide eyes in shock expression. "You did" They said. I looked down shy.

"since when?" Rose asked. "Earlier" I cleared my throat expecting them not to hear clearly. They squealed happily. "Unnie, but we aren't allowed to date" I look up to them now with the sad expression "I know but we never talked about it. I'll tell him to keep it as a secret" I sighed

I wish all of this will come true. I love him so much, I know we will receive alot of hates because of the fact that we are dating. I have to say that this may be a bad decision. But what can we do it just happen. I can't say no, I swear I would die with full of regrets if I didn't accept it.

Jimin's POV

After I talked to my girlfriend, Jennie. I walked back with the other members. They are in the van waiting impatiently, I went in and sat with a big smile on my face. "What took you so long?" Yoongi hyung complained. "Yeah, what did you talk about?" Namjoon hyung asked as I blush on my thought.

Knowing that jennie is mine again makes me want to jump in joy, I won't let our relationship be ruined again by some things we couldn't have other option. But all I know is I love her so much. I know we will have alot of hates by our relationship but it doesn't matter if we really love each other we could ignore hates.