Chapter 17

After a long day yesterday, we ate dinner happily full of laughter in the air. But the bad thing is we were eating healthy food, I mean it isn't bad to eat healthy food but I'm just not fond of eating food like that. It was a nice night yesterday, no fights, no awkwardness, no embarrassing moments, no argument and no silence.

Earlier this day, they taught me what to eat when you're debut day, we actually went there already. They taught me what to eat when it's our comeback. They were really kind. The members has different characteristic; Jin oppa may be loud and noisy but he's cute and kind. Namjoon oppa may be BTS' leader that makes him a little scary for me, but he's cute and funny.

Yoongi oppa may be quiet and cold but he's funny and cute. Jhope oppa is really kind at all but when he's serious the maknae line was really scared. I like them, it's only been 3 days but bts' is not that bad at all.

I was lying in my bed, using my phone ; scrolling in Instagram. It's already 9:55pm, but I can't sleep. It was dark in my room, almost everyone was asleep for now. The rap line was still in the studio doing some work of theirs. The drops of water at the roof was heard, the tree beside the window kept on banging the window.

The rain was quite heavy, the lights outside ;thunder and lightnings was loud. It makes me more scared. And here I am inside my blanket using my phone, My hands were shaking due to being scared. I wanted to go to taehyung oppa but as far as I know there were much more steps to go there, I really wanted to go to his room but for what I know the lights outside was all off.

I shut my eyes tightly hoping I could fall asleep, I sighed as my heart started to beat rapidly. I am getting sweaty in my blanket. I need someone right now. My only choice is Jimin. I remove the blanket above me and looked around for a moment, My room was windy, I was afraid and I felt like there's someone in here.

I stood up quickly and open my door as quick as possible and and closed the door behind. The hallway was quiet and dark, I open the door across my room and closed the door behind. I looked around his room and spotted him sleeping peacefully, fast sleep. I slowly walked to him to bed and as much as I don't want to sleep with him but who cares, I slept with him before, like cuddle.

When I reached his bed, I sat down about to lay down but a sleepy jimin woke up, "Who are you?" He asked half asleep as I faced him while I'm sitting on his bed. He looked at me and realized that it was me, "Jennie, what are you doing here?" He said, his voice sounded sleepy. Aww I just woke up a sleeping mochi

"Jimin" My voice was shaking a little because of my scariness, he notices it and cleared his throat

"What's wrong?" He said worriedly, as his other eye was closed.

"I'm afraid" Jimin's eye soften and chuckly, "Of what?" He asked

"My room is scary~ It is very dark.. T-t-the thunder a-a-and t-the lightning was too loud-- I'm just afraid" I said as my voice kept on shaking. Jimin understood me and he move a little to the side and pats the one beside him. I lay down beside him, without hesitation, I faced him and buried my face to his chest, hugging him and slid myself inside the blanket that jimin is also using. "Thank you jiminie"

My heart was beating fast as I felt jimin's arms snaking around my waist, hugging me back. I felt comfortable and safe with him. He was still kind to me even though I was ignoring him when I met him again.

The pace between us was really so gone. I smell him and I smelled his perfume again. I can't sleep actually, I kept hugging him tightly as I felt jimin was sleeping. I look up and saw jimin's nostrils, I chuckle at it. I saw jimin was already asleep, he's so cute when he's asleep, he's so innocent "Jennie, I know you are looking at me"