Chapter 5

Jimin's POV

It's been 3 days since I never saw Jennie, The last time I saw her is at outside YG entertainment with that GD hyung. I don't think that Jennie still likes me. Like look she had a boyfriend. Like when I saw Jennie at the airport she was talking to her phone and she was saying 'babe' maybe it was GD hyung. I don't know why I feel jealous about it. GD hyung and Jennie? I don't think so.  But if Jennie is happy with him, I'll be happy. Guess that I expected that I have a chance but the truth is I didn't have any of it. Maybe I should start to date some girls maybe I should get rid of Jennie

maybe.....

I didn't realize that I was spacing out too much. And I was just looking at myself in the mirror at the dance room. Until jungkook started to approached me. I saw him walking towards me but I still ignored it.

"Hyung, You spaced out too much? What's the problem?" Jungkook asked worriedly. I shook my head and smile at him making sure that I feel okay.

"I'm fine..... I have no problem though..... So where are we going to go?" I asked him as the other members decided to eat outside for dinner.

"At pizza restaurant!!!" Jungkook said it cutely but happily. I nodded then chuckled at his cuteness.

Before walking out of the dance room I took my jacket and wore it. We walked outside the Bighit and walked to the parking lot. We saw the other members waiting for us in the car. We went in and I sat beside taehyung then Namjoon hyung started to drive to the pizza restaurant. The whole ride was very noisy, We sang different songs like Korean and English songs... Namjoon hyung tried to sing and Jin hyung tried to rap. It was funny that we don't have any hard feelings for each other.

We reached the pizza restaurant and we walked out of the car and went to the restaurant. We found a seat that can fit us 7. As we found it, We sat down and talked first until the waiter came. We ordered different kinds of pizza and drinks. The waiter walked out and we started to make some bet who will be paying our dishes. We all decided to play rock paper scissors a few seconds it was just suga hyung and taehyung. I watched them carefully and they started to do then the next thing that happens taehyung is going to pay.

I looked around the restaurant as we were all talking to each other about work and nonsense topics. Jin hyung tried to make us all laugh so hard by giving us a dad jokes. We just gave him our 'What the f' face. He continued laughing at his own joke. As I was looking around my eyes landed to someone familiar. I saw Jennie with Him.

Jennie's POV

It's been 3 days since I saw and talked to jimin. What's wrong with him? I thought we are okay? But why is he not visiting me? Is he ignoring me? What Jennie? Visiting?! Ignoring?! You're not his girlfriend. Maybe he is just busy... I'm not the one that jimin needs to prioritize

After our practice, GD Oppa asked me to eat with him at the pizza restaurant as my Favourite Idol/one of my fav Oppa/ Bestfriend/Treats others as siblings. I agreed to it because he said that he will pay for it. I told the girls that I will be with GD Oppa and come back early as possible. We ride his car to the pizza restaurant. As we were in his car he played a lot of songs that made us sing. We laughed at each other of we cant reach the high notes. A few moments we arrive at the restaurant.

We entered the pizza restaurant and looked for a seat. As we found a seat to sit. We sat down there and waited for the waiter to come. Me and GD Oppa made some conversations about our jobs and more other staff. The waiter just comes towards us. We order 2 kinds of pizza and we will take ou 2 pizzas for me and 2 for him also.  As we were saying our order I felt someone staring at me. I looked around the restaurant then Landed on someone with a familiar figure. It was him, He was staring at me. I looked at him shock but acted normally.