Chapter 22

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating HHAHAH!

MY SCHOOL JUST STARTED ON MONDAY AND YEAH

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LOL

*****

Jennie's POV

A few weeks later, Jimin and I hardly contact each other due to our strict schedule for our incoming comeback. We sometimes do video call it is neither just the two of us or with the other members.

Jimin and I decided to don't mind the strict schedule so much, we decided to get over on it or simply just we don't want to happen what happen before.

And here am I with the girls, taking a rest after the video shooting. We still have to practice more for incoming live stage.

I'm taking a rest on my bed, while lisa is taking a nap beside me. She is really sleeping heavily. I'm having a headache due to lack of sleep.

But I clearly don't care about, one thing I only know is I want jimin right now.

We just started dating a few days ago but still we never seen each other since the day he asks me.

I love him even tho it is risky.

And I dyed my hair chestnut brown, for our comeback. Jimin told me that he dyed his hair but he doesn't want to tell me yet, because he wanted it to be suprise.

Im staring at the ceiling as I sigh in boredom. There's literally nothing to do. But this is our few days of rest before the mv release.

Lisa woke up beside me then yawn, "You miss him?" She said after. I just look at her, well, Isn't is obvious? She sighed "It's almost our comeback as well as theirs. So we will see him in no time. This is risky you know" I just nodded and stood up to go to the living room

I sat on the sofa with my phone on my hand. It is already 11:00 in the evening and still jimin hasn't texted me yet.

I stared at my phone waiting for him to text, my phone suddenly got notification making me flinch in shock. I unlocked it and look at the notification.

Jimin
Still up?

Jimin

Jennie Yep I'm still up

Jennie
Yep I'm still up

Jennie
Urg! I want to know your hair color. I'll ask jungkookie instead😏

Jimin
Dont you dare baby

Jennie
Baby? Since when?

Jimin
Aww! Jenjen! Are you mad because of the fact that I know your hair color and you dont know mine?

Jennie
Probably