Chapter One: Bad Desicion

December 31, 2016

Saiyr's POVAtlanta Georgia

Saiyr's POV
Atlanta Georgia

I woke up to the sound of NuNu singing her lungs out. Gosh, that girl loves to sing! It didn't click to me until after listening to her do the whole cover of Sza "Weekend", that it was 10:00 A.M & I was late for work. I quickly ran to the bathroom, showered & got dressed. After almost 10 minutes of looking for my Starbucks name tag, I headed to the kitchen. I fixed myself a bagel with strawberry cream cheese & seen Maza still asleep on the couch. How could she sleep through this?

"Hey i'm off to work," I shouted.

"Um, this late?" NuNu asked sarcastically.

"Yes. These coffees won't make themselves!" I chuckled, knowing I was extremely late.

"Still coming to the party tonight ?" I heard Maza muffle under the pillow.

"Heck yes! Girl I got a new outfit and i'm bound to snatch my future husband up tonight." I said as I ran out the door.

The sisters laughed as they waved their sister goodbye.

NuNu's POV
Atlanta Georgia

I woke up eager to sing. I had been dreaming of a new tune all night and the rhythm couldn't hold any longer. Emaza was still asleep on the couch, but I didn't care. I needed to jot these lyrics down. I did a mash up to the song "Weekend" by Sza. Soon after, I heard Saiyr charging out the door. I asked her was she going to work that late and by the look on her face I could tell she was embarrassed. Soon as she left, I finished another cover and woke Emaza up fully to listen.

"Maza can I tell you something?" I asked?

"Sure, wassup?" She asked rambling in the kitchen for food.

"Something about this party tonight seems a little off. For one it's a strip club...do you think we should go?" I said as I gathered my thoughts.

"Stop being such a baby. Plus, we already have our outfits. You have a fake I.D, so what's the problem?" Maza snapped.

"Nothing.. I guess it'll be fine." I said in relief. "One more question..."

"Yes Znuie?" Maza said in frustration chomping on a big bowl of frosted flakes.

"What do you think about me going to college next fall?" I said as quickly as possible. Maza was always the sister to keep it real so, I had no idea what she was going to say.

"Sissy, I think that's a wonderful idea. Yet, you have a voice. Don't give that up!" She replied with a look so serious I couldn't do anything but nod.

"Thank you. Now im going to continue this song and you can get ready for work." I chuckled because I knew she had gotten fired.

"Oh. You got jokes huh? Actually, Derrick is coming to pick me up to go job hunting so keep on laughing." She said as she changed into some grey joggers and left out the door blowing me a kiss good bye.

"Be safe," I told her as I sat on the stool reading my lyrics."

Emaza's POVAtlanta Georgia

Emaza's POV
Atlanta Georgia

After being woken up by Sy running late & NuNu practically dragging me out of bed, I texted my boyfriend Derrick to come pick me up. He is supposed to help me go job hunting today, although; when he got here I got a little more than I bargained for.

Derrick:

"Hey baby," I said as I hoped in his blue Mustang

"Hey baby," I said as I hoped in his blue Mustang. Did I forget to mention he's rich?

"Hey.." He said bluntly. He was looking so good in his Nike jumpsuit, but I could tell by his vibe something was off.

"No kiss today ?" I whimpered.

"Not until you tell me why you think it's ok to go to a strip club?" His voice began to become hoarse.

"So that's what this is about?" I said catching an attitude.

"Yeah and just so you know, you're not going" He snapped.

"Not going? Boy you must be crazy," I said giving him the most dumbest look ever.

"Yes. so forget it!" He yelled.

"See this is the thing with you, you always think you can control me," I yelled trying not to cry.

Me and Derrick haven't been getting along since I found out he cheated on me with his ex. I really love him, so I gave him another shot and surprisingly, he looks at me to be untrustworthy. We pulled up to a red light and he continued to yell.

"You're not going end of story!"

"Oh yeah?" I said as I opened the door to his car & walked right out saying "Watch Me" before I slammed it.

Coincidentally, we were right up the street from the Starbucks where Sy works, so I sat there waiting for her to go on break and take me home.

Hey you guys. I know this chapter is short, but I want to get everyone introduced. I hope you guys enjoy my story. Vote for it & also comment. It's about to get very interesting at this party.
*Check out (its_cynada) book Inhale 😍

-Kay 🖤