Money Moves

Znuie's POV:
*The next morning*

I got up this morning too turnt. I turned on the radio & sung to every song. I had previously recorded songs on the beats Drake gave me. Today I was meeting with his producer. I wanted to look laid back, so I put on my curly wig. When I got there, I was shocked to see a young girl. She was a little lighter than me with long straight hair & she was dressed so cute. We hit it off right away.

"Hey are you Znuie?" she asked.

"Yes!" I replied.

"I'm DeeDee. Let's get started; I'm eager to hear your voice! " She said with excitement on her face.

After 5 hours, we had my new single "Whatever". Drake came in to record his song, "Too Good" with me afterwards.

"I can't believe we finished two songs in a day." I said trying to hug Drake.

He didn't even pay me any attention. He brushed me off on the low & hugged DeeDee. I didn't think anything of it because it is his producer. I can't lie though, I got a bit jealous.

"What do you think ?" I asked him.

"So DeeDee, when will you be back? he asked, totally ignoring my question.

"Probably this weekend to do some more tracks with Znuie. Plenty of people been asking for her tracks." she replied.

"Omg! This is so lit I can't wait to tell my sisters!" I screamed.

"Lol yeah girl. Let's take a quick picture for the gram before I go." She said. I could see Drake staring her down but I ignored it.

*Cheese*

600,540 likes

600,540 likes.
DeeDeetrapz: She is the cutest 😚 @juciynunu

After the picture, DeeDee gave me her number,
*407-345-8900*
"Text me so we can work some more." She said as she walked out the door & Drake followed her.

When he came back, he seen by the look on my face I was pissed.

"What's wrong Miss Unicorn?" he joked.

I couldn't help but laugh, "Don't talk to me. You ignored me the whole time she was here. I can't believe you."

"I'm sorry, it wasn't intentionally." He said seeing that I wasn't buying it.

"She's my producer & I had to show love. This is an awful a lot of jealousy coming from someone who said they didn't want ties." He smirked & then grabbed my booty.

"Yeah whatever." I said in a sad tone.

"Come here." he said in a sexy, raspy voice.

He led me into a room & it was gorgeous. We watched the birds from the window & talked about life. The sunset was gorgeous tonight. After a while, Drake reached over & kissed me.

"Your so gorgeous," he said looking into my eyes.

Next thing I know, we were fully undressed in front of his big ole window, while the sun was setting. It was any fantasy girl's dream. He started kissing on my neck & it went on from there. It was amazing. Considering I only had sex one time before that, I didn't know what to expect, but I knew he had to be doing everything right. Afterwards, he asked if I wanted to stay the night & I told him I needed to get home with my sisters & make sure they were okay. He took me to get food & then home. "That was the best i'm sorry sex I could've ever imagined." I thought to myself laughing.