Chapter 4: Tension

EMAZA POV:
*The next morning*

308,678 likes emazadilan: Photo Creds: juciynunu 💜

308,678 likes
emazadilan: Photo Creds: juciynunu 💜

Today was the day. I was so excited; I decided to post a picture on instagram of my outfit & my likes went through the roof.

Around 5:45 AM, I got in my new car & drove to the practice, arriving at about 6:15 AM. I seen Ju from a distance & she came up to greet me. I was shocked to see her & I wondered why he still had other people here if he said he was going to pick me. I didn't want her to know yet.

"Hey girl what are you doin- STFU WHO CAR?" she screaming in excitement.

"Trey gave it to me." I said dying of laughter.

"Wtf you mean Trey gave it to you? Y'all hunching?" she asked getting a serious look then starting to giggle.

"Girl no! We hung out yesterday after practice. He thought I was cute." I said.

"Bish bye!" She chuckled. "Y'all would be cute asf & it may enhance my chances of winning because you my girl. Put the word in for me." she winked as she walked away.

I totally forgot how desperately she wanted this part. I didn't want to deny this offer because of the benefits it had for me, but is that selfish? I also didn't want to tell her what he had told me. Maybe if I keep my mouth closed, he won't say anything & I won't either. About an hour later, Trey pulled up.

"Sorry i'm late." he said smiling hard in my direction."

"When are you going to announce the winner?" A beautiful chocolate toned girl asked. I was surprised he didn't pick her.

Trey let out a small laugh, "Right now actually. So yesterday I picked the person I want on my video & I called them up. She knows who she is, so i'll like you to come here."

I seen Ju looking in disgusted as I walked up to the stage.

"Huh? She didn't even try out or sign up." she said in the most hurtful voice." I felt so bad I didn't know what to do. Trey just ignored her.

"Thank you everyone for coming & trying out but, your free to go now." Trey said & then turned to give me a hug. I didn't even hug him back, I just took off to find Ju.

"Ju! Wait up!" I screamed. I could see she had been crying.

"Wow. So when were you going to tell me?" she whimpered.

"I'm so sorry & in my defense it was a surprise to me too." I said trying to apologize. I also explained all the things he told me at dinner.

"Nah girl you good. Ian even tripping, you're my girl so i'm glad you got it if I didn't." She said smiling. "Ttyl & text me when the premier of the video because i'm coming to support."

"Thank you girl! I'm so glad you understand." I said as I walked off to continue practicing with Trey.

Everything was going great, until I got a DM from you know who. Derrick🙄

pontiacmadeddg:

So what's this about a Trey Songz practice. Also, I thought I told you not to fw anyone. Ju is the biggest snake in the city & did you
block me??

(How does this boy know my every move. Is he stalking me?)

I replied - Mind your mf business, i'm staring in his video & hopefully this'll open doors for me. Yes, yes I did block you. How is Ju a snake? She's been nothing but nice to me.

Him- Baby girl watch your back & don't friend anyone please. Boss up on your own so no one can hold anything against you.

Me- Thanks for the look out, but Ju is cool asf. She doesn't mind me getting the position & Trey may be my big break.

Him- ...you heard what I said.

I quickly put my phone up & got back to practicing. A few hours later, practice was over. I drove home & waited on my sisters to get back.